Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Appreciation/Fan Club Threads

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Appreciation/Fan Club Threads

    I'll start it!


    I am a fan of Aashee's. He makes me laugh ....ALL the time!



    And I got to have the privilege of holding him on my lap along with a bunch of other Micechat women. He is a big boy! In a good way of course. Wait a minute...not in that way! I'm talking about his fully clothed being...he is much taller than I thought :lol:

  • #2
    Re: The Aashee Fan Club

    I held his very sexy legs ....

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Aashee Fan Club

      I too am a fan of Aashee. I have hugged him. Sometimes I play with him in the litter box.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Aashee Fan Club

        I'm an Aashee fan, even though I've never held anything of his, except maybe his attention span for a few fleeting moments. He keeps things loose around here...
        Far from the frenzy of the frantic world above.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Aashee Fan Club

          I too will be joining the Aashee fan club. He makes me laugh. Though I have yet to meet him, he does encourage me to go to meets and when I finally do I will give him the credit!
          <3 Chloe

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Aashee Fan Club

            Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
            I'll start it!


            I am a fan of Aashee's. He makes me laugh ....ALL the time!



            And I got to have the privilege of holding him on my lap along with a bunch of other Micechat women. He is a big boy! In a good way of course. Wait a minute...not in that way! I'm talking about his fully clothed being...he is much taller than I thought :lol:
            Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
            I held his very sexy legs ....
            yeah a CHAD FAN CLUB:yea:

            I have always wanted to hold him

            you guys are so lucky

            Friends for life

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Aashee Fan Club

              Originally posted by kelly View Post
              yeah a CHAD FAN CLUB:yea:

              I have always wanted to hold him

              you guys are so lucky
              I'm never washing my hands again!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                Not only is Aashee a big boy, he is also a very good chaufer!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                  I have an indentation of his right butt cheek in my right thigh! :lol:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                    Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                    I held his very sexy legs ....
                    You've lived THE dream, Liz... you can now die happy.
                    <3 Chloe

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                      Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                      I have an indentation of his right butt cheek in my right thigh! :lol:
                      Next meet he needs to autograph your thigh.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                        I heard that Aashee can leap tall buildings in a single bound.
                        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                          Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                          I have an indentation of his right butt cheek in my right thigh! :lol:

                          :lol: Now THATS something to be proud of!
                          <3 Chloe

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                            Aashee makes me laugh as well. I enjoy his company in the Fun and Games Thread.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                              Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                              I heard that Aashee can leap tall buildings in a single bound.
                              And I know why ... and trust me you don't want to know.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                                Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                                And I know why ... and trust me you don't want to know.

                                Silly Liz... this is the FAN CLUB... no secrets here..
                                <3 Chloe

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                                  I heard Aashee's mood can affect tides.
                                  Originally posted by Grumpee
                                  I only care for Disney bling!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                                    Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
                                    Silly Liz... this is the FAN CLUB... no secrets here..
                                    QV ... come to a meet and you'll find out. Then you'll wish you never did!

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                                      Originally posted by wickedqueeniam View Post
                                      Aashee makes me laugh as well. I enjoy his company in the Fun and Games Thread.
                                      nail on the head! He is a big clown. Couldn't have said it better.
                                      Originally posted by Grumpee
                                      I only care for Disney bling!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: The Aashee Fan Club

                                        http://www.clownsforevents.com/images/clown1.jpg
                                        Clown Love. <3
                                        Last edited by penguinsoda; 10-24-2007, 08:41 PM. Reason: Hotlinking
                                        <3 Chloe

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X