Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

RCMC #138 - Nothing Fancy: Just that "New Thread Smell"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My arm is sore from the Shingles shot that I had on Monday. A little red, and warm to the touch. I think this is a normal reaction in one out of three people. Google is my friend.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

• It's amazing how much information is available but it's equally amazing how much of it is not even close to true. It's usually pretty easy to filter out the garbage though.

Comment

• Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
        well, my experince with Idaho, is up the winding roads to Stanley and hells canyon along the snake river, zipping along the freeway can give you the wrong impression of Idaho. Here is salem, the freeway passes a golf course right on the freeway that has houses along the fairway, woodburn has a golf course, along the freeway, that has houses, Portland, only one golf course along the freeway, and it is along the river sloughs. I do know that Idaho has a Golden Corral, but Oregon has none, we do have a In and Out fast food burger on the sourther border , that is like golfing, many a hit go in an out of the hole.
        I was just told about Hells Canyon just this week, a co-worker is camping there as we speak. I hear it's very beuatiful. And I just sold a Fridge and Microwave to a couple from Stanley last night. I plan to take a small road trip to Sun Valley/Ketchum in a couple of weekend. I hear that place has alot of history. It's where Ernest Hemingway died.

Ta Da!

Comment

• it will be interesting to hear your report about Sun Valley. Then your next trip could be up thru Bloise, Lowman and onto the great expanse of meadow that ends in Stanley and bottom of the Sawtooths. Danner Cabins where once part of my family history and roots, they didn't look the way they do now, but truly rustic log cabins.

Comment

• Speaking of traveling.......I'm going up to Bend Oregon to visit my Mom and Dad for a few days. Not sure when I'll be back, maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

See y'all later!

Comment

• , maybe monday, because you will be having snow on the ground every morning of your visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
                it will be interesting to hear your report about Sun Valley. Then your next trip could be up thru Bloise, Lowman and onto the great expanse of meadow that ends in Stanley and bottom of the Sawtooths. Danner Cabins where once part of my family history and roots, they didn't look the way they do now, but truly rustic log cabins.
                I actually work in Boise, right smack in the middle of downtown.

Ta Da!

Comment

• I saw the original star wars, a new hope, 1970s, in Boise, we were camping in the backyard on Stanley Ave, behind the burger King, tired of the drive thru, walked the few blocks to the theater for the 10:00, sold out, but lots of seats for the midnight showing.....who would have known....I had no idea, just something to do at midnight. .....

Comment

• Made it back.

Man, I am tired!! But I got a LOT done. That's one of the best feelings ever........

Comment

• All summer in a day..... I wonder how many Margots there were today....trapped in their building closets.....summer came roaring in at 85 degrees and disappears tomorrow at this time at 58 degrees....anyhow...in another universe when a coach goes out to the mound to talk with the pitcher, he needs a Japanese interpreter to talk with the Mariner pitcher.....only Ray Bradbury could write such a story.

Comment

• The weather has been super lousy here in Chicago. It's suppose to be Spring, but temperatures in the 40's, and the heat going on at night makes that very hard to believe.

I'm tired of housework. However, the dust has got to go, and I'm the one elected for the task.

It's just 4 months till my Disneyland vacation. I'm excited to go, but never look forward to traveling day.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

• Usually, the vacation almost makes the trip worthwhile.........

Comment

• I am 60 years old....but I am going to say that over the past 40 years I have heard this operetta famous song on tv commercials but never knew what it was called or how it was even staged....now I know why the ANVIL CHOURS is played as background music.....anyhow.....anvils being pounded in the sky as thunder storms move across the rare May sky, At least a taste of the pounding summer heat coming our way this summer....not that I should complain.......this time next year, anything under 100 will be delightful.....but I WILL NOT BE PUSHING MY ANVIL OF A LAWNMOWER.

Comment

• Hello Everyone
                              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

• My Trigeminal Neuralgia has returned. Not with the frequency that I had it when it was first diagnosed about 2.5 years ago. However, the pain is more intense and it lasts quite long. Just one more reminder of just how old I am. I have reread up on this condition. It is not common for one, and not easily treatable. I just have to hope it goes away again. I can go months without a pain, and then they reappear again. I dreamt about the pain last night. Or perhaps, I was having a pain as I slept. Although the experts say that the pain does not occur while one is sleeping. Not so sure about that one. I had a long pain while I was shopping at Kmart yesterday. So painful, it brought tears to my eyes. Then, when my grandson and his girlfriend came to tell me about how much they liked Beauty & the Beast, I had another one. I can only describe it as stabbing. Right above my jaw, near my right eye. Not the shooting pain of past attacks. I dealt much better with those. This is more intimidating. Harder to handle. Can't take a pain pill for a pain that is so sporadic as this. Not that I run to pills for every little thing, because I don't. My husband agrees with me on this one. Getting old is not so much fun lately.
                                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X