Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

RCMC #138 - Nothing Fancy: Just that "New Thread Smell"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My arm is sore from the Shingles shot that I had on Monday. A little red, and warm to the touch. I think this is a normal reaction in one out of three people. Google is my friend.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

• It's amazing how much information is available but it's equally amazing how much of it is not even close to true. It's usually pretty easy to filter out the garbage though.

Comment

• Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
        well, my experince with Idaho, is up the winding roads to Stanley and hells canyon along the snake river, zipping along the freeway can give you the wrong impression of Idaho. Here is salem, the freeway passes a golf course right on the freeway that has houses along the fairway, woodburn has a golf course, along the freeway, that has houses, Portland, only one golf course along the freeway, and it is along the river sloughs. I do know that Idaho has a Golden Corral, but Oregon has none, we do have a In and Out fast food burger on the sourther border , that is like golfing, many a hit go in an out of the hole.
        I was just told about Hells Canyon just this week, a co-worker is camping there as we speak. I hear it's very beuatiful. And I just sold a Fridge and Microwave to a couple from Stanley last night. I plan to take a small road trip to Sun Valley/Ketchum in a couple of weekend. I hear that place has alot of history. It's where Ernest Hemingway died.

Ta Da!

Comment

• it will be interesting to hear your report about Sun Valley. Then your next trip could be up thru Bloise, Lowman and onto the great expanse of meadow that ends in Stanley and bottom of the Sawtooths. Danner Cabins where once part of my family history and roots, they didn't look the way they do now, but truly rustic log cabins.

Comment

• Speaking of traveling.......I'm going up to Bend Oregon to visit my Mom and Dad for a few days. Not sure when I'll be back, maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

See y'all later!

Comment

• , maybe monday, because you will be having snow on the ground every morning of your visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
                it will be interesting to hear your report about Sun Valley. Then your next trip could be up thru Bloise, Lowman and onto the great expanse of meadow that ends in Stanley and bottom of the Sawtooths. Danner Cabins where once part of my family history and roots, they didn't look the way they do now, but truly rustic log cabins.
                I actually work in Boise, right smack in the middle of downtown.

Ta Da!

Comment

• I saw the original star wars, a new hope, 1970s, in Boise, we were camping in the backyard on Stanley Ave, behind the burger King, tired of the drive thru, walked the few blocks to the theater for the 10:00, sold out, but lots of seats for the midnight showing.....who would have known....I had no idea, just something to do at midnight. .....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X