Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

RCMC #138 - Nothing Fancy: Just that "New Thread Smell"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo, ...every message approved!!!

Comment

• I read somewhere on MC that they know about the issue and are working to solve it.

Eventually......lol.

Comment

• hybrid schooling.....I learned a new word today.....from a politician who was complaining about the vanishing educated young adults....but the politician did not want to be stigmatized that he was ....home schooling his children .... he is hybridizing them .....so I invented a new word Rodenmousation : being approved here on Micechat, being approved on the east side of the esplanade, being approved at the gates ....I was trying to be snarky and insert the number of gates....but I can't find any info on how many numbered gates there are at disneyland.....but I can name the three branches of government.....which I guess a high number of educated young college students cannot.

Comment

• ....the Minions are now on paper towels.....are they Marvel Characters or Star War characters?, because I would surely like a photo opp.

Comment

• Hybrid schooling......they teach people how to become hybrid? Wonder what a hybrid human looks like........lol.

Comment

• the oldest teacher in the semi-finals on Jeopardy won today, down a negative 400 dollars, he came back like an ancient muse!!!!! AND my niece was one of the answers tonight!!!!

Comment

• Wow, a celebrity right here on MC!!!

Lol.

I doubt if I'd do very well on that show. These days I just can't think fast anymore.

Comment

• well, I was jumping up and down pretty fast off the couch, had to call her mother that her daughter was a TV answer....wife said calm down...it is only the bearing sea....but hey when Kurt Russel couldn't recall the answer for the final question, his team partner jumped up and down, because his uncle owned a laundromat ...have to wiki that.....anyhow four male sparrows showed up at once, so we have four nesting pairs visiting our spread of rice in the pea gravel off the deck

Comment

• the old man did it again, way behind, he won on the final jeopardy question because us English Teachers are just too snooty to admit that Margaret Mitchell did contribute to American literature

Comment

• I really like it when the underdog wins. Really like it.

Comment

• yep, nice saturday mornings with underdog on the TV, but even when i was the underdog to pulling nasty bullhead weeds out of the laferney Ranch yard, my father took no pitty

Comment

• half time on jeporday, the old man is ahead.....thanks to his la dodger behavior....of which I knew no answer.

Comment

• well....i got one, no one knew Dustin Hoffman in Rainman....and the clues were easy with the judge wapner show, now here is an underdog movie, tom cruise needing money.....Dustin hoffman as autistic sevant ...and my wife watching all those judge shows in the morning...makes you feel not so underdog.....and The Golden Hind,learned about that in the 4th grade california history, only English ship to make it to California, but it was foggy in Vacaville, so he turned around.......and the old man won!!!!!! Long live senior citizens and their life experince

Comment

• There are quite a few older guys in the construction trades, one of the plumbers I worked with today was 71.

Generally speaking, even though we no longer have the stamina of the younger guys, we can usually get more done in day than they can. Over the years, we've learned to work smarter so we don't need to be a strong.

Comment

• 5 male sparrows, five nesting couples....eating rice in our backyard, cooked, makes for very plump off-spring

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X