Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

RCMC #138 - Nothing Fancy: Just that "New Thread Smell"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rose parade getting ready......all the back stage preparation.......13 semis for Def Lepard roll in.......adam west dies............powerball up to 430 million.....going to need some of it to buy the Disneyland map going up for auction in June...my bat cave looking kinda of empty right now

Comment

• once again, not a float from the second largest city, the captial city.....the most boring city in Oregon

Comment

• I always liked watching the Rose parade on TV. Never been to it in person though.

Comment

• another feat to add of my list of missed opportunities.....Grand Canyon, Crater lake, Rose Parade....Star Wars Land......

Comment

• I doubt if I'll ever visit star wars land. Way too crowded and I bet it's a bunch of thrill rides, none of which I'd like.

Comment

• Birthday weekend for my 59 year old sister....I worked putting together a roast toast/ game of sorts,....a three page fill in the blank trivia game about my sister.

some of what follows..."Kathy has now seen Russia out of a backyard window...hence she is qualified to run for president.....what has she done that the these following presidents have done......she has been to Boston....married a texan..likes fine china....never elected to buy a Ford....worked for peanuts in the strawberries fields....rubbed elbows with movie stars....hates broccoli.....has relatives in Arkansas . A great way to spend a few hours on the back deck....the world was our stage as all the neighbors have a direct view on to the deck.....because at one time all my sister could see out her back yard window was christmas tree farms .

Comment

• Hi MiceChatters. Thought I would stop by real quick. I just made a Disney World Trip Report. I went to Disney World Jun 12-17th this year.
                Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
                  Birthday weekend for my 59 year old sister....I worked putting together a roast toast/ game of sorts,....a three page fill in the blank trivia game about my sister.

some of what follows..."Kathy has now seen Russia out of a backyard window...hence she is qualified to run for president.....what has she done that the these following presidents have done......she has been to Boston....married a texan..likes fine china....never elected to buy a Ford....worked for peanuts in the strawberries fields....rubbed elbows with movie stars....hates broccoli.....has relatives in Arkansas . A great way to spend a few hours on the back deck....the world was our stage as all the neighbors have a direct view on to the deck.....because at one time all my sister could see out her back yard window was christmas tree farms .
                  Bet she enjoyed it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                    Hi MiceChatters. Thought I would stop by real quick. I just made a Disney World Trip Report. I went to Disney World Jun 12-17th this year.
                    Sounds like fun! I'm envious......

Comment

• ....and educational.......since this is my last summer in Oregon...till the dog dies.....I will no longer be around for birthdays.....so it was her 59th and I researched the number 59 and found that there is a planet in the universe that one day is equal to 59 earth days....doing the math, she was barely a year old....anyhow, I hope that is the planet Yuma....because you know, it is a whole different universe out there in Yuma.

Comment

• Yes, it'll be quite a change. It's hotter but it's a dry heat. Sweat actually cools you off instead of just making you miserable.

Comment

• well hopefully, the sweat that I am generating now, moving boxes from the storage shed in the backyard to the garage door in the front of the house, hopefully that sweat will disappear in Yuma

Comment

• Lol....just going outside in that kind of heat will make you sweat.......but there's a whole different feeling with dry heat. It's almost comfortable and not sticky at all.

Comment

• Well, I have a dry heat going in the garage, that feels good, had that south facing garage door open at 5:00 to bring in the cool air , closed it a 7:00, been working since then pricing stuff for the garage sale next weekend. So has been bearable, but the east facing glass door to the deck, that is one hot slab of wood slats, the deck is confined between 3 walls, so no where for the heat to be pushed out of the area. I know it is hot there because that is the dog exit. .

Comment

• When I built my house, I installed a pretty good-sized attic fan with a switch in one of the upstairs closets. In the summer, I often turn on the fan after dark, prop open the attic access and open a few windows downstairs.

Usually, it's nice and cool in the morning.....but not always....lol.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X