Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #138 - Nothing Fancy: Just that "New Thread Smell"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
    Stopped in to say hello. Happy Belated Birthday Jim. I went to Universal Studios in Florida for the first time on 8/20-8/25. I made a trip report. But so much has changed here at MiceChat. So all my pictures are all together in 2 posts.
    Long time no see.....how have you been?

    I'm pretty much the same, seems like not much ever changes.......which, by the way, is good!!. Lol.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by micromind View Post

      Long time no see.....how have you been?

      I'm pretty much the same, seems like not much ever changes.......which, by the way, is good!!. Lol.
      Doing pretty good, thank you. That's good to know that you are hanging in there pretty well.

      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

      Join MiceChat Gold.



      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hayley B View Post

        Doing pretty good, thank you. That's good to know that you are hanging in there pretty well.
        Yep, pretty happy actually.

        I started a new job a couple of months ago, slight raise plus I really like the work. It would have been easier to leave the old company if I could find even one thing wrong with it.......lol.

        Both are great places to work but I had to choose one. I really dislike having to choose......

        Comment


        • Originally posted by micromind View Post

          Yep, pretty happy actually.

          I started a new job a couple of months ago, slight raise plus I really like the work. It would have been easier to leave the old company if I could find even one thing wrong with it.......lol.

          Both are great places to work but I had to choose one. I really dislike having to choose......

          That's all wonderful to hear. Good luck on your new job.
          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

          Join MiceChat Gold.



          Comment


          • Thanks, so far it's working out very well.

            Comment


            • MiceChatting on my phone is near impossible. My computer has been giving me some trouble lately.
              BarbaraAnn

              Comment


              • Back on my computer, just stopping by an saying Hi. No news is good news in my little corner of the world.
                BarbaraAnn

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                  Nice quiet birthday. I like those when I get to see my close family members, and they remember my birthday.
                  Woe...........forgot Barbaraann Birthday
                  (I'M BAD)

                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Friend Jim
                  Last edited by Eagleman; Yesterday, 04:56 PM.
                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                    Stopped in to say hello. Happy Belated Birthday Jim.
                    HAYLEY B ....Thank You
                    Good to see YOUJim

                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                      MiceChatting on my phone is near impossible. My computer has been giving me some trouble lately.
                      I think Mice Chat having programing Issue.............
                      Soaring like an EAGLE !

                      Comment


                      • Good luck on your new job.......Rob
                        Jim......
                        Soaring like an EAGLE !

                        Comment


                        • Always something wrong to mess up person's life. Today I had to call for repair on my washing machine. Too many people in this house/building using the darn appliance. It breaks down regularly it seems. Good thing it is still under warranty. However, why must thing always happen on my laundry day? Gotta wait til Saturday for the repair man.
                          BarbaraAnn

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X