No announcement yet.

Count To A Million; 160,001 - 162,000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correcting a mistake I made a few posts ago, I did 436 twice.......

Comment

Comment

• 161,443 laughs an hour from those Geico commercials....saw a great one for the first time today...it is great.!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• 161,447 pennies earned at the sale....but in reality, some items in mexico have that number for a single purchase on pesos.

Comment

• 161,449 If I remember, the exchange rate is about 16 pesos per dollar.

Comment

• 161,450 saved in my coin jar I wish!

Comment

• 161,451 on the menu the price for a shrimp feast is 16.00 US, and next to that price is $ 178,000 pesos, alway painted in white to be removed to reflect exchange rate for the peso.

Comment

A couple of years ago, my daughter, some of her friends and I spent a week in Cancun. I remember a peso didn't buy much but a dollar did.

Comment

• 161,453 bits yellow Cheetos crumbs, 360 grams in Mexico is $2.12, the same bag in the US is $8.00, if they offered that size, I had to multiply several US bags to comparable weight.....I wish had not count to a million crumbs, I am addicted to Cheetos and now that I have found a street source.........

Comment

I like Cheetos but I like Doritos more.

Comment

• 161,455 flecks of particle board floating in the air.

Comment

Installed several thousand sheets of it back in the 70s.........

Comment

• 161,457 days in a row I'd like to be in Hawaii

Comment

• 161,458 particles of dust per second blowing across the eastern mountain range,making it invisible from our porch...kinda like ash from hawaii or pollution from the Albany pulp mill.

Comment

Yes, the paper mill.......what a horrible smell.......

Comment

• 161,460 particles of clouds due north of me,none over me, not a shadow, not a glimmer of hope

Comment

Working...
                                          X