Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 161, 801 dollars for four clone puppies of my dog, plus all the chewed shoes, chewed doors and pet sitters......I think not!!!!!

Comment

Comment

• 161,803 tweets.....want if he missed the fast dropping MLB home run ball projectile and it hit his soft headed infant?

Comment

Comment

Comment

• 161,806 ....drops of sweat and tear gas........viva Tour De France!!!!

Comment

Comment

• 161,808 fans of Hamilton in a round of applause....Hamilton to receive an historical art award that none other broadway production have received

Comment

Comment

• 161,810 goldfish being recalled.....I live 3 hours from the grave of my first goldfish.......is there a Stephen King book or movie about goldfish?

Comment

Comment

• 161,812 chips....one in Barron Trump world cup soccer ball and a whole mess of them Hollywood star walk of fame.

Comment

Comment

• 161,814 novelty stock holders.....no happy face.....book mark is its value now.....historical may it be in content.

Comment

Comment

• 161,816 U2 fans scratching their head,,,,why are they playing " Where the streets have no name." to lead into the 8:00 am hour, an hour which had nothing to do with Bono version of the lyrics or LR Kid's version of streets in Joshua Tree,,,,which have no names.

Comment

Comment

• 161,818 chess moves..luydmila Rudenko ...happy birthday!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                          X