Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• 161,842 McD whoppers......Happy Birthday.....but thanks to better offerings......it has been a long time.....so how are you aging?

Comment

Comment

• 161,844.....dragon breath bites......eating liquid nitrogen chicken nuggets.....didn't see that coming.....nor did I as a 8 year old rolling around mercury balls in my palms.

Comment

Comment

• 161,846....... 1976 purchased stock......."in some kind of fruit company"..........making history....one apple a time!!!

Comment

Comment

• 161,848 apples....jeopardy contestants did not know that apples were sold on street corners during the depression...nor did they know the day of the week of Pearl Harbor....that is what happens when we no longer give apples to teachers and students are learning on apples....no oral history.

Comment

Comment

• 161,850 pounds of Buffalo .....NFL season pre season....80 players....whoops.....80 Bison in Yellowstone, one doing an end zone dance with a human fool

Comment

Comment

• 161,852 folks who didn't read, that in 2018, two folks have already been gored by a Yellowstone bison....that should have made the news....not the stupid bull rider from Pendelton, Oregon....or was he the rodeo clown....conflicting reports.

Comment

Rodeo clowns are often mis-understood. The primary function of the clown is not to entertain the guests but rather to protect the rider. He is supposed to divert the bulls attention away from the rider so he can make a quick escape or if he is injured, keep the bull from doing more harm.

Comment

• 161,854 viewers watching the Charge Channel ( fee movies) and scratching their head....wait....aren't they brothers.....and they're brothers also.....and another pair of brothers.....watching The Long Riders, a 1980 western movie about the James and Younger Brothers...using real actor brothers in the film....

Comment

Comment

• 161,856 no so happy CHARGE TV watchers....." hey its a John Wayne moive.....oh...its Brannigan..... but it does have the sound track music that i thought I would listen to in my retirement watching TV.....which has a great trivia question....what song was on juke box during the comedic pub fight?
                                  Last edited by laferney Road kid; 08-05-2018, 01:36 PM. Reason: trivia games are always great....never know when one might break out at a pub

Comment

I'll be gone for about 2 weeks, see y'all when I get back!

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• 161,860 trips thru the Winston Oregon wildlife car viewing and you could never see the rhino on top of the hill....while a family in Mexico had their rear tire repaired by a rhino

Comment

Working...
                                          X