This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truth or dare

do we have one of these going? if so, close 'er up. if not, lets find a way to do this.
    We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Re: truth or dare

Ok... I dare you to start a new truth or dare thread.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      Ok... I dare you to start a new truth or dare thread.
      She speaks the truth.

Comment

ok done. my idea is that people can challenge whoever they want (who's posted in the thread) to a truth or a dare. for dares, you can post pictures of yourselves performing them. but lets keep everything to a PG-13 maximum.
        We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

cmon, give it a try, people!

Comment

Oh this going to be fun. Acdc maniac truth or dare pick your choice lol.

Comment

truth

Comment

then again make it a dare, i wanna start this off with a bit of a bang.
                Last edited by ACDCmaniac921; 11-20-2007, 03:48 PM.

Comment

someone gimme a dare!

Comment

um I dare you to eat a stick of butter inch:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X