Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC: Will the Real Rum Llama Please Stand Up?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC: Will the Real Rum Llama Please Stand Up?

Yeah I have a VCR in one of my TVs. I especially like to see the commerials for movies that were coming out then and for "One Saturday Morning", the Saturday morning cartoons for ABC.
    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

I have my Rally/Anniversary pics sorted and put in order in my smugmug album... but not all of them (or many of them) are captioned. Yeah... LDF wanted me to do a formal trip report but... eh.. maybe later. I didn't really take that many pictures and didn't take a lot of good ones this time for some reason. But if you want to look here it is.

http://penguinsoda.smugmug.com/galle...4560#248637506

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

haha yea

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
        "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
          I have my Rally/Anniversary pics sorted and put in order in my smugmug album... but not all of them (or many of them) are captioned. Yeah... LDF wanted me to do a formal trip report but... eh.. maybe later. I didn't really take that many pictures and didn't take a lot of good ones this time for some reason. But if you want to look here it is.

http://penguinsoda.smugmug.com/galle...4560#248637506
          I looked at all of the pictures. There was a mega-crowd of people that attended - and looked like everybody had lots of fun. I still don't understand what the Ralley is all about though - as i havn't attended one.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

RW! yay

Comment

Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
              haha yea
              Hi ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                Hi ya.
                It's been awhile since i've been on and you've graced the thread with your presence :lol:
                how are ya?

Comment

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy

Comment

So what do you for the elections, RW?

Comment

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:croll:

Comment

There were some really beautiful night shots in there, Pengy.
                        sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                        A Photographed Life
                        12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyGal View Post
                          There were some really beautiful night shots in there, Pengy.
                          Thanks... sometimes my camera gets good night shots sometimes... not so much. Like the pics at Tortilla Joes... blah!!

Ok... its going to be a long week as I'm picking up some extra hours at both jobs several days...so time to head out for the night. Darn it...

Nanner Nighters all!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Nice shots Pengy!

Comment

Night PS!

Comment

i agree

night Pengy! :wave:

Comment

So DG got the number, Brian is writing an essay, what else did I miss?

Comment

I didn't want you to come back, because i would have taken great pleasure in kicking your thermostat.
                                    that is all.

Comment

I didn't want you to come back, because i would have taken great pleasure in kicking your thermostat.
                                      that is all.
                                      I would never let you have that pleasure, Angel dear.

Comment

It's been awhile since i've been on and you've graced the thread with your presence :lol:
                                        how are ya?
                                        I'm fine and yanky doodle dandy. Great to be gracing your patth too WT.

With election day coming up on the 5th, I've been inundated with campaign work. Got a couple of threads started in the debate thread recently though - one about an initiative that I don't care for.

Comment

Originally posted by Aura of Foreboding View Post
                                          I would never let you have that pleasure, Angel dear.
                                          *pout*
                                          and why's that J?

Comment

Working...
                                          X