X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire!!

I can't believe it... :lol:

I just started a small fire in my microwave. I've never done this before... I was defrosting meatballs in the microwave and the plastic thing the meatballs were in caught on fire. I only put it in there for 5 minutes! It was good stuff too... Tupperware... I can't believe that. Now all my doors are wide open and I'm trying to clear out the smoke. :lol:

Guess dinner tonight is McDonalds!

Comment

• Whoops! Guess you don't have to test the smoke detectors anytime soon!

You need a break from so much cooking anyways
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• did you double check the plastic thing had absolutely "No Metals" inside of it....

Oh well.... Spegetii tomorrow night....

I think i might go out somewhere and see a movie....

Comment

• One time my stepdad put this porcelain platter in the microwave. He didn't realize the rim around the edge was actually gold plated and it was awesome! It was like a lightening storm inside the microwave. Nothing caught on fire, but when we took out the platter, the gold trim had little lightening bolts all over it, almost like it was made that way. It was actually kind of neat.
          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

• and thats why many homes in certine areas catch on fire.... metal in the microwave....

(Science experament.. put a lays chip bag in there...)

Comment

• My gandpa did that once - he tried to pop popcorn by putting it in a paper bag and tying it with a twist tie... He had a nice little fire going!!!

Tonight we're going to Dave and Busters for my birthday dinner. And to play some games and win cheezy, cheap prizes! Yay!
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• I promise there was no metal... that's why I thought it was so funny

As for tonight, I'm hoping it will be a little bit more low key (ha!) so I'm planning on making stirfry...

Comment

• I'm happy to say I will be cooking... (watch dsnylndmom faint :lol: )

Artichoke and Cheese Ravioli with Mushrooms & pesto sauce

Comment

• scalloped potatoes and ham for us tonight.

MMMM- comfort food!
                    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                    Help support the site you love:
                    -Visit the MiceChat store
                    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• I've been looking forward to dinner tonight all week....I get to go out instead of eating in the residence dinning hall!!!
                      sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                      A Photographed Life
                      12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

• I was trying to post PIZZA but I fainted on the keyboard after seeing that Disguy cooked!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

• Salmon maki tonight for dinner.

Comment

• I would like to correct myself....

It was not Chicken Strips at Lost Bar around the midnight hour on Friday....

It was nachos.

Tonight. No idea. Probably a baked potato.
                            She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

Comment

• Mmmmmmmm Lost Bar nachos!

Tonight's menu:

Club Sandwiches
                              Spinach salad with balsamic vinagrette, bleu cheese, candied pecans and dried cranberries
                              Homemade Fruit Salad
                              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

• Originally posted by MegarooFifi
                                Guess dinner tonight is McDonalds!
                                Oh sweetie! You need to see Super Size Me!

Comment

• Originally posted by mamabot
                                  Mmmmmmmm Lost Bar nachos!

Tonight's menu:

Club Sandwiches
                                  Spinach salad with balsamic vinagrette, bleu cheese, candied pecans and dried cranberries
                                  Homemade Fruit Salad
                                  That sounds good. I think I am having vegetable lasagna for dinner.

Comment

• ooo, i made the other night this yummy pinapple and mango salsa with cilantro, lime, garlic and hot little green peppers. Went with soft tacos, spanish rice, and *smooshed* black beans. Turned out really good! May have to do that again tonight.
                                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                                    Marge: Pink.
                                    Homer: D'oh!
                                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
                                      Oh sweetie! You need to see Super Size Me!
                                      Scary thing is, I have! :o I rarely EVER eat McD's, but if I do, no fries, I drink water and I have a grilled chicken burger. (They're my one weakness there!) That movie scared the bejeezus out of me...

However, don't worry, I didn't end up eating there. I remembered that the cute little sushi place by my house does take out and I ended up eating salmon maki and cucumber rolls. Soo much yummier...

Comment

Scary thing is, I have! :o I rarely EVER eat McD's, but if I do, no fries, I drink water and I have a grilled chicken burger. (They're my one weakness there!) That movie scared the bejeezus out of me...

However, don't worry, I didn't end up eating there. I remembered that the cute little sushi place by my house does take out and I ended up eating salmon maki and cucumber rolls. Soo much yummier...
                                        (((Hugs)))

Comment

<drools> Sushi......

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X