Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stinkerbell! Did you see that Starbucks is bringing out a Starbucks liqueur???

I saw a press release about it today - it will be available at bars and liqueur stores soon.

Comment

Total rainy day, carb-filled, comfort food.

My Grandma's homemade cabbage n' noodles.

Comment

Crazy Chicken night! Beans,rice,cheese burrito mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by UvaGirl
          Stinkerbell! Did you see that Starbucks is bringing out a Starbucks liqueur???

I saw a press release about it today - it will be available at bars and liqueur stores soon.
          I saw this in my supermarket and I squealed. then I ran over, cuddled it like a little baby and giggled at my luck!!

I didn't buy it though. So now it's someone else's baby.
          She walks in beauty, like the night
          Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
          And all that's best of dark and bright
          Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by libraryvixen
            I saw this in my supermarket and I squealed. then I ran over, cuddled it like a little baby and giggled at my luck!!

I didn't buy it though. So now it's someone else's baby.
            Wow, it's out so soon! Glad you saw it - I now know that it does, in fact, exist! Yay!

Comment

Garlic Chicken Breasts with Fettucine Alfredo mixed with Broccoli and a great Merlot!! With some French Bread with Garlic!
              Oh How I love Garlic :love: :love:
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Tonight's fantastic dinner was a well rounded meal from Whataburger!

I had a Whataburger- WITH cheese! Whoo hoo! Fries and cause we're watching the calories, Diet Dr Pepper!

It's Survivor night! Didn't want to cook during Survivor!
                Us girls, we're so magical.
                Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                Hard to resist, so touchable.
                Too good to deny it.
                Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

Dinner? HAH!

I'm stuck in the Westin in Cincinatti tonight. the bar closed at 11.. It's 1:43am and i can't sleep. Micechat is entertaining me. The minibar key is lost somewhere. The lamps are bolted to the furniture. It's like freezing here. Where is LA when i need her?
                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Wendys oh boy!!! Hate it but Hate to cook even more. We dont usually eat that junkie of food but desperation won over! I am one of those people who will accept anyones invites to dinner anything so long as I dont have to cook it.And am a firm believer in staying in a hotel with 24 hour room service if I loose the mini bar key just call and order dessert and a bottle of wine lol

Comment

Skillet Pasta Dinner
                      Salad

Nice and boring. But the kids ate it.
                      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Kat and I are having spaghetti with meat sauce (from a jar! but I added the meat!), Bailey had a meatball sandwhich from Safeway...we were bored! So a trip to the supermarket for goodies sounded good! Our appetizer was fried potato wedges from the deli! Sooo good with ketchup and tabasco!

For dessert we're having cookies and cream ice cream!
                        Too good to deny it.

Comment

I had mc donalds. It's $1.00 fish filet day and I had a small fry. $2.17 for dinner. LOL...usually I cook, but my BF and child are gone so I went the easy route...then I worked out for an hour...

Comment

1/2 of Mile High Meatloaf Sandwich
                            2 Buffalo Blasts
                            Georgia Peach Cocktail(vodka, peach liquer, peaches & raspberries blended)
                            From Cheesecake Factory

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Five Alarm burger
                              with chipoltle sauce and pepper jack cheese

Comment

I made Chicken Marsala tonight. Yum

Comment

Mulberry St Pizza. 2 slices of lasagna pizza and a water. life is sublime.
                                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

It this stage it's probably baked chicekn breasts, brown rice, and veges - maybe corn on the cob, green beans, broccolli?

Comment

I do most of the cooking on the weekends and my wife cooks during the week.

I made Orange waffles (these are really good, I can post the recipe if you want), scrambled eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast with french style cafe'o'laits made with french roasted chicory coffee.

For dinner we will be having pan fried pork cutlets, roasted sweet potateos, and steamed baby brocolli. For desert I already made a lemon merangue pie - from scratch - no Jello for me.

I also made up a batch of homemade lemon curd for later. We have a bunch of fresh lemons from our neighbor that we needed to use up...

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever

I made Orange waffles (these are really good, I can post the recipe if you want), scrambled eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast with french style cafe'o'laits made with french roasted chicory coffee.

For dinner we will be having pan fried pork cutlets, roasted sweet potateos, and steamed baby brocolli. For desert I already made a lemon merangue pie - from scratch - no Jello for me.

I also made up a batch of homemade lemon curd for later. We have a bunch of fresh lemons from our neighbor that we needed to use up...
                                        So after your done there...you won't mind coming down to Tucson and cooking for me?
                                        That sounds delish!!!
                                        Too good to deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever

Ohhhh yummy! I"m coming to your house to eat!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X