This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing for me, thanks, maybe just an Alka-Seltzer

I've felt kind of off-color and sick to my stomach since last night, so I'm not eating much tonight.

I had a Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade from Starbucks a little earlier (mmmm, Passion Tea), and I'm having a diet Sprite and an applesauce right now. Hopefully it'll make my stomach feel a little better.

*finishes eating and goes to bed looking a little pale and sickly*
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

Comment

• I had a grilled cheese sandwich and spinach salad ... yum!
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

• on my plate tonight was grilled asparagus and lemon chicken.
        YUM

Comment

• Last night we pretty much just munched and munched some more.

Saturday night... salads and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Friday night... Cheese ravioli with vodka marinara from Trader Joes. SO GOOD.

Tonight: Left over vodka marinara with pesto tortellini. Mmmmmm....
          She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

Comment

• Tonight it's spaghetti and stir fried veggies.
            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I discovered Sweet Italian Sausage that needed to be used so I removed it from the casings, browned it with garlic and onions and made a marinara sauce. Been simmering very slowly all day and we'll have Penne Pasta with a baguette, mixed salad and a cheese platter with fruit.
              "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

• A rasberry smoothie from the grocery store.

Comment

• Tonight a guy friend took me out for dinner at Bennigan's. I had the chicken stir fry. Good but the soy sauce was a little too spicy.

Comment

• Tonight we are having homemade hamburgers & french fries.

Comment

• While i wait for dinner to finish i thought i'd actually post to this thread since i cook here and there....

Tonights Menu:

Cheesy Italian Meatloaf
                      3 Cheese Mashed Potatoes (made with red potatoes)
                      Sauted Squash (green and yellow) with carrots and onions
                      and a surprise for the hubby that i cannot say... hehe... (its a food item... minds out of the gutter!)

All homeade of course!
                      Remember... Dreams Really Do Come True!!!
                      Daniel and Eric Neuhickman
                      09/02/2004 - Present

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
                      -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hmm, probably a BBQ shredded pork sandwich or egg salad. It's a late work night!!!
                        Katie :yea:
                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

• Meat Loaf, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus, salad and chocolate pudding
                          "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Thursday nights is normally fast food night.

I had a #7 at McDonalds-Chicken nuggets, french fries and a small coke.

And now I feel really sick.

Comment

• Tyson chicken nuggets and this new potato casserole recipe I'm test driving.

Comment

• mmmm Sunnygirl what's in it? Potatoes RULE
                                Katie :yea:
                                Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

• shredded hash brown potatoes, cream of chicken, cheese, and sour cream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disneykat
                                    Hmm, probably a BBQ shredded pork sandwich or egg salad. It's a late work night!!!
                                    Go with the egg salad... that sounds better!!!
                                    Remember... Dreams Really Do Come True!!!
                                    Daniel and Eric Neuhickman
                                    09/02/2004 - Present

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
                                    -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• I notice myself reviewing the receipe sharing thread before I decide what to make for dinner. What a great idea for a thread. I know we all get into cooking ruts and you can only make chicken soo many ways before you feel like yer growin feathers.

Another reason why i love MICECHAT!!!!! WE ROCK!!!
                                      A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

• Originally posted by sunnygirl
                                        shredded hash brown potatoes, cream of chicken, cheese, and sour cream.
                                        substitue cold rice (3 cups) for the hash browns, add some cooked chicken and mild green chiles, mix and bake for about 40 min. Or until hot. that is what i had for dinner! yummmmmm
                                        Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

• THE DINNER THREAD~LONG LIVE THE DINNER THREAD :bow:

Gourmet Veggie take and bake pizza from Costco and Mike's Hard LIME(which they sell ALL OVER around here, they were hard to find in Stockton yay~!!)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X