This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
    Ohhhh yummy! I"m coming to your house to eat!
    Sure! Just head on over to Scottsdale!

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever
      Sure! Just head on over to Scottsdale!
      Don't tempt me! I'll grab Disguy on the way, to have some one to commiserate with on the drive and we'll just show up :lol:

Tonight's Dinner:
      Beef & Chicken Tacos
      Rice(my special rice, soooo good)
      Refried Beans
      Homemade salsa (licking lips smilie)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I've changed my mind - we're having Chicken Tostadas tonight now.

Comment

Originally posted by UvaGirl
          I've changed my mind - we're having Chicken Tostadas tonight now.

It's because of my Taco post isnt it

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ham & Pineapple pizza from Woodstocks. I had to drive 20 mins just for dinner, while my bf watches the All star basketball game

Comment

Clearman's Steak and Stein, pico rivera, best cheese bread on earth/
              "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

It's because of my Taco post isnt it
                Heheheh...but of course

Comment

I'm about to go get some sushi with my girlfriend down in the glorious town of Stockton. Okay I don't like Stockton but it's where she goes to school so...

Mmmm....sushi...
                  Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                  I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                  ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
                    I'm about to go get some sushi with my girlfriend down in the glorious town of Stockton. Okay I don't like Stockton but it's where she goes to school so...

Mmmm....sushi...
                    Ohhhh why you gotta dog Stockton? That's where I live. Although I take any given chance to make fun of it

Does she go to UOP?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Dsnylndmom whats UOP? college?

Comment

Last night we had Sloppy Bob's (same thing as a Sloppy Joe, but for some reason we started calling them Bob's when the kids were toddlers and it stuck!)

Tonight I have no idea...I have the lovely cold my kids had last week and feel like a train wreck. For lunch today I had ice cream and hot tea...couldn't decide which felt better, hot or cold! I think it was hot!

So I think I'll have hot tea for dinner...and why is my husband always out of town when I'm sick? Hmmm!
                        Us girls, we're so magical.
                        Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                        Hard to resist, so touchable.
                        Too good to deny it.
                        Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

thats funny, that's what we had last night too..sloppy Joe's (but I call them Hoho buns...don't know why though)

and thanks to a thread about favorite Disney snacks I have had a craving for days......
                          ...so tonight I made Blue Bayou Monte Cristo's...I think I did a good job too
                          I hate frying food (I hate how the kitchen smells later) but I just had to have it...
                          (well it was make it at home or take a quick trip to DL, which I have done just for the sandwich before, but this was more budget friendly)

...now maybe I can wait 'till July.............

....maybe not
                          procrastibating

Comment

BBQ chicken legs & homemade french fries.

Comment

Leftovers from taco night last night, mexican verson of a noodle bowl

Mexican rice topped with taco meat, onion, cilantro and melted Sharp cheddar topped with salsa and lettuce

Oh and MM, UOP is the University of the Pacific.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
                                thats funny, that's what we had last night too..sloppy Joe's (but I call them Hoho buns...don't know why though)

and thanks to a thread about favorite Disney snacks I have had a craving for days......
                                ...so tonight I made Blue Bayou Monte Cristo's...I think I did a good job too
                                I hate frying food (I hate how the kitchen smells later) but I just had to have it...
                                (well it was make it at home or take a quick trip to DL, which I have done just for the sandwich before, but this was more budget friendly)

...now maybe I can wait 'till July.............

....maybe not
                                I hate frying things as well...I think the thing I hate cooking the most is bacon! Hate frying bacon! Love to eat it...love the smell while it's cooking....hate hate hate that post-bacon frying smell afterwards! Bleck!

We had hot dogs! Whoo hoo!
                                Too good to deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by baileykat
                                  I hate frying things as well...I think the thing I hate cooking the most is bacon! Hate frying bacon! Love to eat it...love the smell while it's cooking....hate hate hate that post-bacon frying smell afterwards! Bleck!

You ever tried cooking it in the oven? My brother got me stuck on that. Less mess and the bacon is sooooooooo crispy. I don't like it limp :devil: :lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

You ever tried cooking it in the oven? My brother got me stuck on that. Less mess and the bacon is sooooooooo crispy. I don't like it limp :devil: :lol:

Not in a while...I just about gave up cooking it alltogether. But Kat LOVES it so I think I might give it another shot...

How do you do your's in the oven? I'm thinking broiler pan.
                                    Too good to deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by baileykat
                                      Not in a while...I just about gave up cooking it alltogether. But Kat LOVES it so I think I might give it another shot...

How do you do your's in the oven? I'm thinking broiler pan.
                                      Broiler pan at 350 until desired crispness. It's also good because it free's up space on the stove top when I'm making a huge breakfast feast!(think sausage, eggs, biscuits & gravy & hash browns)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

hmmm, I never thought of doing bacon in the oven, I don't like cooking it either, way to messy, but I love it, dsnylndmom, thanks for the tip.
                                        procrastibating

Comment

Ohhhh why you gotta dog Stockton? That's where I live. Although I take any given chance to make fun of it

Does she go to UOP?
                                          Yes she does. She is a second year pharmacy major and much smarter than I am. Oh Stockton isn't THAT bad...since I've been seeing her my appreciation for the town has gotten higher. Where do you like to go to dinner? We are always looking for new places to go. Our usual spots are The Creamery (have you been there?), Island Sushi, Chipotle, Outback sometimes, late night trips to In-N-Out...
                                          Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                                          I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                                          ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X