This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Kids food tonight!

After riding bikes and playing basketball for over 2 hours I let the kids pick dinner :o smooth move mom.

Hot Dogs
    Tater Tots
    Chili(cheese & onions)
    Pear Slices
    Carrots

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Porkchops
      Criscut oven fries
      Broccolli and cauliflower

Ali's favorite
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
        Yes she does. She is a second year pharmacy major and much smarter than I am. Oh Stockton isn't THAT bad...since I've been seeing her my appreciation for the town has gotten higher. Where do you like to go to dinner? We are always looking for new places to go. Our usual spots are The Creamery (have you been there?), Island Sushi, Chipotle, Outback sometimes, late night trips to In-N-Out...

Umm... for sushi... go to Sho-Mi in Lincoln Center. 4 suishi chefs who don't talk and just make the best and perfectly priced sushi ever. :bow: :bow: That is the best sushi ever.

I love Chipotle's Burito Bowls.
        She walks in beauty, like the night
        Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
        And all that's best of dark and bright
        Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by libraryvixen
          Umm... for sushi... go to Sho-Mi in Lincoln Center. 4 suishi chefs who don't talk and just make the best and perfectly priced sushi ever. :bow: :bow: That is the best sushi ever.

Actually, just the other day she told me that we should go there soon (Sho-mi). I just had my first sushi experience and I loved it so I want to try some different places.

I'm realllllly in the mood for Chipotle Burrito right now. A chipotle burrito with black beans, chicken, sour cream and cheese. Why isn't Chipotle open 24 hours with a drive-thru?
          Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
          I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
          ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Tobe honest, tonight I have no idea. Probably takeout of some sort ~ maybe Chinese? Any recs would be great

Comment

I was reading this thread looking for something to make..... take out sounds good.
              you guys never suggested anything with the stuff I have here.... survior is on tonight! eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I had better hurry up and pick something quick.
              Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Tonight is Make Your Own Pizza night. Gotta love the fresh pizza dough at Trader Joe's. The kids like it better than take-out pizza, which is good because it is cheaper and faster than delivery pizza.

Might do a fruit salad on the side.
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Half of a 6 Dollar Burger from Carl's Jr(spicy bbq)
                  Onion Rings

and I'm totally regretting it now <<insert pukey smilie here>>

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                    Half of a 6 Dollar Burger from Carl's Jr(spicy bbq)
                    Onion Rings

and I'm totally regretting it now <<insert pukey smilie here>>
                    Thats what I had :lol: with Criss cut fries.

Comment

oven-baked chicken breast

mashed potatoes

corn

salad

milk

Comment

Originally posted by libraryvixen

I used to work in Lincoln center, at Delta Cyclery.
                        food for tonight--
                        Barbecue hot Pocket and tortilla chips...*I hear people cringing*
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
                          I used to work in Lincoln center, at Delta Cyclery.

that's like 5 minutes from me!! In fact I drive by there almost daily(starbucks at Safeway )

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Yep Star buck and Noah's OOOOHHHHH Noahs!!!!! Tomato and cheese eggmitt bagel!!! Oh man I miss it!!
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Veggie soup for me with lots of crushed red peppers (thanks dsnylndmom )
                              and crackers

Yep I have a cold

Comment

I had to work late last night, so Nathan fed the kids cereal for dinner.

Tonight it is either make your own pizza or carne asada nachos.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Porkchops
                                  white rice
                                  ceasar salad

Comment

Linguine
                                    with homemade meat sauce(sausage, linguicia, bell peppers, onions and garlic)
                                    garlic bread
                                    spinach salad
                                    yum

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Carne Asada Nachos
                                      Avocados
                                      Grapes

Ali protested the dinner choice. She ended up with a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

NO GOATS!

Comment

hmm.. dinner.... pizza-hut cheese pizza.... (already had a fish salad for lunch.....)

and my drink is Ice Tea.... (No sugar..)

Comment

Spinach ravioli
                                          Spinach Salad
                                          Garlic butter flat bread

(hmmmmm eeriely like last night that damn Costco!)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X