This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner?

We had low fat tostadas and spanish style couscous. SO YUMMY!!
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I had a 3 piece meal from Pollo loco

Orlando doing good
      http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
      Princess of Randomness

Comment

Home made chicken fajitas...they were fabulous! And I made them! It's a miracle!!!

Comment

Low Fat Chicken Chow Mein from Trader Joe's and Veggie Potstickers. The kids had pears too.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Well, my roommate forgot about our little date.... even though it was her idea, she picked the day, and I reminded her the day before... two hours I sat starving waiting for her.... to come home and say she ate at work. I ended up having some of her leftover Chinese food for dinner.

Tonight will be a chicken quesedilla at the Hotel Cafe. Mmm, yum.
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I made a big pot of minestrone yesterday, even made my own garbanzo, kidney beans and chicken broth for it. It was so substantial that we just had tuna melts and some fresh fruit for dessert.
              "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

I think we're eating out tonight...I kinda thought we'd have a snacky type dinner - pepperoni slices, sliced summer sausage, sliced cheeses, Hawaiian bread, pickles...but I kinda feel like eating out.

The kids and I are heading to a movie...maybe we'll just grab dinner after.
                Us girls, we're so magical.
                Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                Hard to resist, so touchable.
                Too good to deny it.
                Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by baileykat
                  I think we're eating out tonight...I kinda thought we'd have a snacky type dinner - pepperoni slices, sliced summer sausage, sliced cheeses, Hawaiian bread, pickles...but I kinda feel like eating out.

The kids and I are heading to a movie...maybe we'll just grab dinner after.
                  Hi BaileyKat!

Enjoy the movies! Don't forget the Hot Tamales - my favorite!

I cheated tonight: PapaMurphy's Pizza - gourmet vegie and family size cheese - boring, but the kids were happy, me too, no dishes to wash!

Tomorrow I will be doing chicken and dumplings in the crockpot to make up for it...

MeiMei
                  Boo!

Comment

Easy night
                    Grilled turkey pastrami for kid #1 with lean chili & orange slices
                    Grilled turkey & Swiss for kid#2 w with goldfish chicken noodle soup & orange slices
                    Grilled pepperturkey & fat free provolone for me with lean chili & 2% cheese blend.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

We had ham popovers, tots and apple dippers. Simple yet tasty.

Comment

Beef Stew and Spinach Salad. Delish!
                        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Pizza!

Comment

Pizza and movie night!

Comment

Tuna Noodle Casserole, mixed green salad and garlic bread. We'll walk downtown for some gelato and coffee afterwards.
                              "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Desertdweller - I love how you always have complete meals. You even take the time to throw in a dessert! I love that! Wish I was more like that!

And I LURVE Tuna Noodle Casserole! But sadly...no one else does!

Tonight we had one of the kids favorite meals ever....Hamburger patties (broiled in the oven!), Mac and Cheese and Ranch Style Beans.

For some reason, this is one of their most favorite meals! I love it too cause it's so stinkin' easy!
                                Us girls, we're so magical.
                                Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                                Hard to resist, so touchable.
                                Too good to deny it.
                                Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X