This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The Best Sephora Lipstick?

Hi all. I recently ran out of my Mac Viva Glam V lipstick and I really enjoyed the color.
    Sephora has many different types of lipsticks and I'm not quite sure which one to choose.
    I'm looking for a color close to the mac:

I want something sheer to medium in color, nothing to bold - just something I can wear in the day time everyday.
    Thanks!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: What's The Best Sephora Lipstick?

I don't use any of the Sephora brand lipsticks but, I do like Urban Decay's lipstick and Too Faced lipsticks. They are both creamy and have decent staying power. I'm more of a gloss girl though.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jh...ategoryId=4225
    I have Sex Kitten and Celebrity Meltdown.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jh...ategoryId=3806
    I have Gash and Wanted and I have their lip liners also(which rock) The cases on the UD lipsticks are kind of a pain though.
    Last edited by dsnylndmom; 12-31-2008, 04:19 PM.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'm really liking this one- Sephora: Benefit Cosmetics Silky-Finish Lipstick: Lipstick

It feels really light. I have it in Born Ready, which is a nice neutral.
      A signature should go here.

Comment

This isn't Sephora, but I now use this on top of my rosebud salve:
        Bath & Body Works - Beauty: Clearance: Up to 50% Off Select Make-up, Skin, & Hair Care: Alice in Wonderland Lip Gloss

You can get it on clearance at Bath & Body Works now during the semi-annual sale. It's a really light/near sheer shade with just a bit of sparkle.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Ah, Susie beat me to it! I vote for the Benefit stuff. I've got either Born Ready or Good to Go, can't remember. But it is a great product.
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I'm really liking Benefit's Benetint right now. Lip balm under it with a clear gloss and I'm happy. I don't wear lipstick though...

Comment

Thanks everyone. At first I was planning on buying the Sephora Brand stuff, but now I'm considering the Benefit. That sounds great!
              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X