Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Freebies Part 2 : More Stuff not just Makeup... Us girls love the freebies!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebies Part 2 : More Stuff not just Makeup... Us girls love the freebies!

So lately I am a sucker for freebie sites.. Ask my DH the mailbox is sometimes over flowing. Now it is suggested that if you spend a lot of time doing this (which I do) you should have a email JUST FOR the mails for this. This is so it doesnt bog down your normal mail. Also I recommend getting RoboForm. Its a toobar button that you can fill your info into and just hit it when you need to fill a form with your name and address and it fills 99% of it for you, if the site understands it. Freebies are also nice in these economic times. 1 Sample of detergent may help you between checks get your clothese taken care of. I get snacks for Aiden, toys, stickers, address lables.

For those with lil mice

Ok enough with the lil people and lets take care of the moms and others!

Ok thats all I got for now but as I find more I will post them... Happy Sampling!
    Yes, they are fun and everyone loves freedies
    89.47%
    Doesnt matter either way to me
    10.53%
    Last edited by Becka-Lynn; 02-18-2009, 11:33 AM.

Re: Freebies Part 2 : More Stuff not just Makeup... Us girls love the freebies!

Ah man...the starbucks one is out of samples
    My Art site
    http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
      Ah man...the starbucks one is out of samples

Check it back every now and then cause they do restock the bigger ones.

Comment

Totally getting some Tide! I've been wanting to try their new kind. Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrologic View Post
          Totally getting some Tide! I've been wanting to try their new kind. Thanks!
          We got it.. It smells nice but thats as far as I can go.. I am allergic to Tide.

Comment

Ooohhh Starbucks! But it tastes better when THEY make it!

Comment

I got a really nice reusable bag from Stouffers today I will have to find the link.. You sign up and they give you like 250 pts which then you donate.. and when you donate them stouffers gives food to a needy family and you get a rather nice bag.

Comment

Here is a link to get a coupon for a free Kashi frozen entree.

Kashi : Get a free frozen entre

Comment

2 free nail polishes
                  "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post

2 free nail polishes

Those arent legit. You will never get the product

Comment

Originally posted by Becka-Lynn View Post
                      Those arent legit. You will never get the product
                      no? people on my LJ comm have said that site was legit, but i guess we'll see. i won't be surprised if they never come, of course, but i guess it's worth a try (esp since my email has a really great SPAM filter, haha)
                      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
                        no? people on my LJ comm have said that site was legit, but i guess we'll see. i won't be surprised if they never come, of course, but i guess it's worth a try (esp since my email has a really great SPAM filter, haha)
                        75% of the ones people fill out they will never see. UNLESS you find the more reputable ones.

Comment

Working...
                        X