Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wedding (Finally over! :P) Trip Report? (maybe? it has photos..)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wedding (Finally over! :P) Trip Report? (maybe? it has photos..)

Thank you all for helping me with all the annoying questions I asked.. The wedding went off beautifully and I only wish I could have had all of you there with me. We only had one problem but it still worked out. ((My half sister showed up with a friend and we didn't know about said friend.. they also dressed like they were going to a bar.. but in the end they left angrily because there wasn't a seat for her friend.. still is stressing me out but I am trying to let it go)) Anyhow!

We were married at The Church of Reflections in/at Knott's Berry Farm on April 4, 2009 and our reception was at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel.

Let me just begin to say that our catering manager Debbie Farmer made sure we knew what was going on and everything was perfect. Our Chapel guy Chris did as well, but Debbie really went over the top making sure my day went special. To be truthful, our wedding had 32.5 (my son doesn't eat table food so hes the .5) guests and our total cost came out to about $ 3,000. That included: everyone's food, a champagne toast, limo to and from chapel, a night in a hotel suite, the rental of the two venues, the cake (custom designed), endless drinks (non-alcoholic), a punch fountain, mirrors and candles for our centerpieces (we added flowers at our cost), all of the table linens.. and other things that I can't think about. We got our DJ for the entire reception (6pm-10pm) for $400 and that included lighting, custom music with online event planning, and a mc with the dj. The group was called California Party Machine and we are very happy with them!

Well, I mainly wanted to share a few photos.. ('Cause I am overly excited) We didn't have a photographer, the family tried hard on these so I hope you like them!

Entering with my Grandpa.

Opening Statement/prayer.

More listening to the pastor talk..

My Ringbearer/son

Kissy Kissy~

And that's some from the ceremony, heres a few of our "posed" pictures.

To the reception!

Grand Entrance~

First Dance~

Random Dancing~

Cha Cha Slide~

My Family <3

Champagne toast~

Bouquet toss

Garter belt..

The catchers~

The cake

Eating the cake~

More cake eating~

And that's about it.. well there are more pictures but I am not good at making these and I don't know if I would bore you :P so if your interested in seeing more.. Pictures by BurnsWedding2009 - Photobucket There are more at the photobucket. (I think we still have to add the strip tease my friend sam did.. it was interesting.. matt (the hubby) kind of lost his jaw when his mom went and took sam's shirt off and sam looked like he was about to run.. XD) But yea~ There it is.. Thank you again~

Re: My wedding (Finally over! :P) Trip Report? (maybe? it has photos..)

:clap: Aww! What wonderful pictures!! I love the one of you son in the wagon! Congratulations! May you have many wonderful, magical years together and thank you for sharing pictures of your day with us!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Congrats!!! those were wonderful pictures.
      "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Wonderful! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your wonderful day with us!

Comment

Congratulations! May you have many, many wonderful years together. ( I love wedding pics)

Comment

Congratulations! I'm also impressed at the cost. It sounds like you got A LOT for your money!
            I want my cake back!
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you did get a very good deal!
              Congrasts!!!
              and that cake looks so cute! I love it.
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

How nice!
                "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Congrats!

You picked a very good day to get married.

Comment

Congrats on your nuptials. You look gorgeous and your hair looks wonderful. I wish you a lifetime of happiness with your family.
                    sigpic

Comment

Congratulations! I love the picture of your son in the wagon, too cute. Thanks for sharing

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

wonderful pictures!!! Looks like a beautiful wedding! And you were gorgeous!

Comment

Wow! What a gorgeous wedding and reception. I love everything about it.your dress, your hair , the tuxes, your son as the ringbearer, the church, the flowers and the cake. How awesome!

I wish you two and your family many many years of joy and blessings.

PS Your son is the spitting image of his daddy!

Comment

so cute! and i have to say that cake was just lovely, they did a great job with it
                            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                            Originally posted by pratt55
                            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

congratulations. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X