This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Random Girly Thought...

Don't you hate it when you are at work and you go to the restroom only to discover your monthly "friend" has popped in for a visit and all your tools needed are in your desk. I hate having to walk all the way back and then look like an idiot to your coworkers and go, "Oh right, I have to go again." Then there is always one cocky male who goes, "Why do you need to go again?"

Re: Total Random Girly Thought...

Ewwwwwwwwww!

Comment

ha ha ha , I think thats why most women carry there purse to the bathroom. I hear ya girl, enbaressing.

Comment

Now how do I say this discretely?

I am very glad those days are behind me. What some females refer to as their friend was never a friend to me. So glad I am past menopause and the worse I have to put up with these days is hot flashes.

I was the oldest female in my family to go through menopause at age 57.

I am 58, now and I do not miss my "friend" one bit.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

I hate that too! Here's my secret. I always carry a quarter in my...well..."booby hatch"...just for those occassions. SHHHH. :cwink:
          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
          Marge: Pink.
          Homer: D'oh!
          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

:lol:
            Cuzco you kill me
            procrastibating

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
              Now how do I say this discretely?

I am very glad those days are behind me. What some females refer to as their friend was never a friend to me. So glad I am past menopause and the worse I have to put up with these days is hot flashes.

I was the oldest female in my family to go through menopause at age 57.

I am 58, now and I do not miss my "friend" one bit.
              amen!! no friend of mine never was never will be. I do not look forward to the hot flashes but I would rather enjoy the heat then the friend OYE!
              bloating, pain, crankyness, yep me in nut shell !

Comment

Ah the joys of depo-provera.... I haven't that that monthly inconvenience for a LONG time thanks to that BC shot. I love it!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                  I hate that too! Here's my secret. I always carry a quarter in my...well..."booby hatch"...just for those occassions. SHHHH. :cwink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
                  Katie :yea:
                  Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                  :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Come on guys, you're telling me you don't hide stuff all in there?? Am I the only one?! Dang. I've got like everything but the kitchen sink in there! :cwink:
                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                    Marge: Pink.
                    Homer: D'oh!
                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Hehehe... anybody asks me why I have to go again, I'd tell him.

I am so thankful that I am predictable at this point in my life. When I was younger, completely random. PITA. Now, I only have to worry for about two or three days. I guess I'm lucky, as I have few problems with it. I actually like seeing the changes throughout the month! **ducks for cover**
                      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Come on guys, you're telling me you don't hide stuff all in there?? Am I the only one?! Dang. I've got like everything but the kitchen sink in there! :cwink:

Okay, yeah, I do sometimes. Especially if I'm going somewhere and want to travel light. I'll pop a $10 bill in my bra strap before I go to the store for a quick run. Hey, at least I know no one's going to pick pocket me that way. And if they did, I might like it :evil:

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                          Don't you hate it when you are at work and you go to the restroom only to discover your monthly "friend" has popped in for a visit and all your tools needed are in your desk. I hate having to walk all the way back and then look like an idiot to your coworkers and go, "Oh right, I have to go again." Then there is always one cocky male who goes, "Why do you need to go again?"
                          This is why it is so nice that the office where I work, they have those supplies right there for us, at no cost!

And Depo messed me up big time. Took me a year and 2 months to get my cycle normal after being on it for a year.
                          But, at my age, I won't miss my friend either when the time comes. And, that is soon approaching (thank God).
                          WDW-July 2010
                          **Tokyo~Tokyo Disney Resort**May 25-June 3, 2009**

Disneyland--all the time (we're Californians)
                          Disneyland Paris-2002
                          WDW-1999, 2000
                          DisneyCruise-2000

Comment

I'm so blunt I would just tell the cocky male why I'm going back. It's not like I'm the only female that has Aunt Flo visit me once a month.

The Depo shot screwed me up. Instead of Aunt Flo visiting for 5-7 days, she was here for nearly 6 weeks. It was horrible.

Comment

LOL Oh yes, I have done the money stuffer thing. I also put my credit card under my boob before. I'm large enough that it doesn't move. LOL Going to have to try that quarter thing. hehe

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X