This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Saturday yet?

Oookay, so this Saturday, Anders and I are going out for our first date night in like 3 weeks! It feels like it's been forever since it's just been me and him! I'm jumping out of my skin waiting for it to be Saturday! GAH!

Anybody else have something to look forward to this weekend?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Re: Is it Saturday yet?

So, date night, huh!
    They just mentioned Bridget Jones on that new Freddy Prinze show - are you doing all that girl primping fun?

Glad you have fun plans.
    Me, I got nothing yet. Bah!

Comment

My cousin is coming down on Friday so Saturday I'm thinking the boys and I will drag him to the pumpkin patch or the italian street faire thingy.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Date, did I hear date? I have not been on one in like 12 years ok I have been divorced 7 years,( married 5) but still 7 years with no date! ok, I feel like a glass of wine !! ...........

Comment

yeah...tossing a few back at dca with my best friend that I ahrdly ever get to see anymore now that I have to be an adult and work and stuff...

Comment

I'm so jealous of you folks with pumpkin patches - I want to go to one!
            Glad to hear so many folks have fun plans - I better get busy!!

Comment

It's homecoming so there is going to be major tailgating and partying going down Saturday
              sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
              A Photographed Life
              12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Yay SunnyG and Anders!!!

I'm headed to visit my friend in Philadelphia Saturday (7am departure out of LAX - UGH!!). Then Sunday and Monday we'll be in the Poconos checking out the fall foliage, something Ive always wanted to do. Back home Tuesday.

Comment

O-Nut, that sounds fantabulous! Have a great trip - make sure to bring back lots of pretty pictures!

Comment

DH is turning the big 5-oh this Friday and we are driving up to the Bay Area for a big family party. I am officially married to an old geezer!:yea:

Comment

Saturday was last week...duh

Comment

YAY for date nights!!! I had one with my love last Thursday night!!!! We went to the movies!!! I don't want it to be Sat I want it to be Thurs night (tomorrow night) so I know I have 2 days off. Sat means I have to work the next day
                        Katie :yea:
                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                          My cousin is coming down on Friday so Saturday I'm thinking the boys and I will drag him to the pumpkin patch or the italian street faire thingy.
                          It isn't a street faire. It is a bunch of roped off squares in the middle of the Market Place shopping center. Different "artists" come in and to sidewalk chalk drawings on the squares. No entertainment, no food and most importantly NO SHADE! I went last year looking for a friend's square, but there is no way to find a specific person unless you know where they are at.

We get to help someone move. Yippee (not).

Comment

I'm going to Texas to see my parents! I'm super excited!

The kids have tomorrow off from school..so we're leaving today at 1:00!

Whoo hooo!!!

And Kat is getting her puppy tonight from my Mom and she still has NO idea!

Home cooked meals! Yes!
                            Us girls, we're so magical.
                            Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                            Hard to resist, so touchable.
                            Too good to deny it.
                            Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by baileykat
                              I'm going to Texas to see my parents! I'm super excited!

The kids have tomorrow off from school..so we're leaving today at 1:00!

Whoo hooo!!!

And Kat is getting her puppy tonight from my Mom and she still has NO idea!

Home cooked meals! Yes!
                              WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!! I"m sure you are BEYOND excited!! :yea:

Originally posted by Mousey Girl
                              It isn't a street faire. It is a bunch of roped off squares in the middle of the Market Place shopping center. Different "artists" come in and to sidewalk chalk drawings on the squares. No entertainment, no food and most importantly NO SHADE! I went last year looking for a friend's square, but there is no way to find a specific person unless you know where they are at
                              Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like we'll skip it. We'll just do the pumpkin patch and we're going out to our favorite little mexican place for dinner
                              Maybe check out Chamber of Chills(without the kids! LOL) tomorrow night though.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X