Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

If so, what are you going as?

My daughters are hoping to think of something creative for the costume contest at their school. They went as Thing 1 and Thing 2 the first year and won. The next year they went as ZZ Topp and no one knew who they were! LOL Some people thought they were Amish brothers or something! LOL Last year, they were pirates. This year, who knows?

My son found a hilarious Elvis wig so he'll probably do something weird with that.

My youngest daughter is going as a bee. The costume is adorable!

Re: Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

Thing 1 and Thing 2 are hilarious!!!!

This year my daughter is going to be Belle. Last year she was Queen Elizabeth (the one from the 1500's, not the current one... that would be wierd). Her costume last year was awesome!!!!

I have a Little Red Riding Hood costume that I made several years ago, and I might dress up as that to take my daughter trick-or-treating. It really depends on how she feels about it. She's at that age where I can embarrass her for stupid reasons, so I don't know if me dressing up would be cool like last year, or if now its lame. LOL

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I'm going to a theme party with a difficult theme... so I've come up with what I think is a creative solution but I'm sure it'll fall flat. Oh well. (And no, i'm not telling 'cuz I'm trying to surprise the bf as well... though i'm sure he won't get it either!) I'm just glad that I'm off work the day of work's Halloween party for that reason... except I'll miss all the candy!

bUt last year I was a smartie pants... pinned (I'd suggest tape) smarties to my pants... easy and cheap!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I'll be dressing as former pop singer Martika. I mean why not?!

Comment

We were going to but instead took the costume money for us and bought two tickets to Halloscream at Busch Gardens. *grins*

My youngest daughter is going to be Jasmine for Halloween. I didn't pick it! It was her choice, I even showed her other costumes like a sock hop girl, a witch...nope she wanted Jasmine.

*looks sheepish*

My oldest is going to be a clown this year which is the same thing she was 2 years ago. I imagine if she was what she wanted it would be a Bratz girl but my exhusband is a jerk so she is what he wants.

Comment

I'm going to be an elizabethian wood nymph. I have the gown, and I am going to trim it with fall leaves (all sparkly silk leaves in lots of fall colors) - make up and leaves in my hair- full hoops skirt and all!

Comment

I am going as myself. That is scary enough.

Comment

I'm going to a Halloween party. The Husbandfer and I are going to be Napleon and Deb.

We can be whatever we feel like. Gosh!
                I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                sigpic

Comment

I always wanted to buy a "My Name Is" name tag and put God on it, but I know it would offend to many people. :P

Comment

We've been invited to this huge Halloween party that this group of guys throws every year....and now their wives help. Known this group forever and it just gets larger and larger. Now they rent out a club downtown, and charge a $5 cover....you drink for free for two hours, then the rest of the night, you pick up your own tab. So far on the Evite, there over 130 people coming!!

Last year it was a pimps and ho's theme....I went as a pimp. Along with 50 other chicks. :lol: I had such a blast. My sister went as a naughty schoolgirl.

This year the theme is open....but they encourage the ladies to dress sleazy of course. :lmao: Jerks. My husband is going as either Cousin Eddie from the Vacation movies (think moose mug, black dickie, white sweater, slicked back hair, etc.), or he's going as Will Ferrell dressed up like the Blue Oyster Cult guy with the cowbell.

I'm thinking of going as:

Tawnie Kitaen.

http://static.flickr.com/21/28681153_755fc8eda2_t.jpg

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/4.jpg

http://cache.eonline.com/On/Holly/Sh...s/kitaen.4.jpg

You know, the chick on the hood of the Whitesnake car in the Here I Go Again video circa 1987? Everyone I know says they think of me when they hear the song 1985 by Bowling for Soup, so I thought it would be awesome to fulfill my dream of rolling around on the hood of the Whitesnake car!! :lol: I know I can huge-ify my hair, find a sleezy white dress shirt, some fishnets and make it work. I can't find a good picture of her in that video though!

I'm going as a song lyric, basically:

She was gonna be an actress
                    She was gonna be a star
                    She was gonna shake her ***
                    On the hood of White Snake's car
                    Her yellow SUV, is now the enemy
                    Looks at her average life
                    And nothing, has been, alright

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                      I'm thinking of going as:

Tawnie Kitaen.

[
                      You know, the chick on the hood of the Whitesnake car in the Here I Go Again video circa 1987? Everyone I know says they think of me when they hear the song 1985 by Bowling for Soup, so I thought it would be awesome to fulfill my dream of rolling around on the hood of the Whitesnake car!! :lol: I know I can huge-ify my hair, find a sleezy white dress shirt, some fishnets and make it work. I can't find a good picture of her in that video though!
                      LOL Wanna hear something really bad? One time I was on a flight to Cancun and at least 5 different people told me I reminded them of her. I had no idea who she was so I asked my hubby "Is that a good thing?" He was like "Um, I think so. She's pretty good looking." Then I read an article a few years later that says she got arrested for beating the crap out of her husband and there's this really awful mugshot of her!" Grrr-eat! LOL
                      Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 10-14-2005, 05:12 PM.

Comment

ORDDU: Ducklings, my sisters and I dress up EVERY day of the year--not just for Halloween. Are you all meaning to say that the rest of you go around naked 364 days of the year?!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                          I always wanted to buy a "My Name Is" name tag and put God on it, but I know it would offend to many people. :P
                          I think that's hilarious! I would only be offended if it was being worn by someone who thinks he really is God! (And yes, I do know of someone like that! LOL)

Comment

Hahaha, I LOOOOOOVE that!!! Here's that mugshot:

http://cache.eonline.com/On/Holly/Sh.../kitaen.4.jpgj

I'm sure you look like PRE-mugshot Tawny!!! :lol: That's what I'm going for, too, not "Look at how much plastic surgery I've had" Tawny!!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                              I'm sure you look like PRE-mugshot Tawny!!! :lol: That's what I'm going for, too, not "Look at how much plastic surgery I've had" Tawny!!
                              Hint for Stinkerbell: Use the largest hot rollers you've got and LOTS of hair spray!)

Note to self: Use the smallest hot rollers I've got, less hairspray, less red , more blonde! LOL)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X