Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

DKNY Be Delicious vs. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DKNY Be Delicious vs. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

I got an e-mail from Sephora offering $15 off a $35+ purchase and I've been wanting to get one of these perfumes for a while, so I want your opinions - which one do YOU think smells better? I think they are both pleasant.
    DKNY Be Delicious
    0.00%
    DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
    66.67%
    I'm not a fan of either.
    33.33%
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: DKNY Be Delicious vs. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

I got one of those too, but I'll be using it on makeup. I don't do fragrances anymore because they attract bugs down here in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
      I got one of those too, but I'll be using it on makeup. I don't do fragrances anymore because they attract bugs down here in Florida.
      Oh yeah, I bet. I live on the Central Coast, CA so the weather is pretty mild here all year long - don't have to worry too much about bugs. Thanks for the input.
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I love, love Fresh Blossoms. It's so light and pretty.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
          I love, love Fresh Blossoms. It's so light and pretty.
          I got it in one of those magazine folds...it's yummy! Thanks for your thoughts.

Comment

I got my Sephora discount, mine's $20 off of $35..I guess that means I MUST buy something

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
              I got my Sephora discount, mine's $20 off of $35..I guess that means I MUST buy something
              :lol: It's hard not to. Are you a VIB? I think they get free shipping and better discounts (VIB = you've spent more money at the store, I think.)

Comment

I gave in a purchased the 3.4oz DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. Mmm.

Comment

I like the Fresh Blossoms, too, but I really liked the purple one, Midnight-something. I don't think they make it anymore. There was a Red Delicious at one point as well.

I got that email as well. I wonder what I shall buy....:greedy:!
                  A signature should go here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X