Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about bareMinerals Foundation.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A question about bareMinerals Foundation.

[quote=a_hyperbole For those of you who are using blush instead, what made you decide to switch? Do you still use warmth too, or just the blush?

Who has tried the Nude lip kit? I want to try it, but it doesn't look "nude" to me. I'm always on a search for a good, true, nude lip color without blue or yellow undertones.[/quote]

I use blush...it's called true...I also like trudy...the warmth was way to dark on me. I use the smallest amount and it still looked dark. The glee is abit dark on me also....LOL..I'm very pale. I use the fair foundation...the foundations that came in the fairly light/light starter kit were to dark for everyday use. I do use the darker one to contour sometimes.

I ahve the nude lip pencil and it's not to light, but I ahven't tried the lipstick.

Comment

True is actually an all-over face color, but I use it as a blush too... and sometimes an eyeshadow.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
        True is actually an all-over face color, but I use it as a blush too... and sometimes an eyeshadow.
        yes...but it's to pink for an all over face color for me...although i do use it on my temples forehead and chin...I guess i use it all over...LOL...but mostly on my cheeks..

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
          Kits are $60, which includes a LOT of stuff, including two shades of foundation, Mineral Veil, brushes, etc.. Or, the Bare Minerals foundation runs $25 individually, and the Mineral Veil (top "layer") is $20.
          I'll also add that the $60 lasts for a LONG time. I use it every day, and need a lot of coverage for splochyness, and the foundation in my original kit lasted for almost 3 months. Compared to how much I was spending on "traditional" make-up (a compact of pressed powder every two weeks), BM is a bargain!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

Has anyone used Glee<< is it more for a blush? I use the warmth for all over face color, but feel I need something more for a blush

Comment

I would like a pinkish blush, not overly pink but that "childlike rosey cheek" kind of color. My foundation is the med/med. beige, anyone have any suggestions?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I use the glee and it gives you a flushed look, its fairly dark for a blush, so I use it sparingly. I've also used it as an eyeshadow for a pretty pink color.

I also ise the warmth along with blush, I use the warmth as contour under my cheekbones and along my jawbone to add some extra shadowing. I usually wipe off some of the warmth and blush before I apply mineral veil just to make sure its not too much since I am very pale. I haven't tried any of the eye colors, but those are next on my list.
                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                Help support the site you love:
                -Visit the MiceChat store
                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I use the warmth every time I use the BM stuff except when i'm going "out" Then I use blush instead (um, it's OLD cream stuff from Jane (???), I think) because the BM doesn't look right as a blush on me.
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I want to try the new Rare Minerals, but i don't see it on the site yet.
                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                    Marge: Pink.
                    Homer: D'oh!
                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

where's barbie got me hooked on bare minerals about 6 months ago. don't forget that if you click on the sephora ad from mice chat, MC will benefit
                      <o>

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X