Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Freeman is a hottie!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Martin Freeman is a hottie!

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0293509/

    You may remember him as Arthur Dent in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, or as the porn stand-in guy from Love, Actually. I believe he may also have been in the British version of the show, "The Office", but I can't confirm that.

    Anyway, he's so cuddly adorable!

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...



  • #2
    Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

    According to your IMDB link, he was in "The Office"

    Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

      Originally posted by a_hyperbole
      According to your IMDB link, he was in "The Office"
      And lots of other things too.

      I'm a fan of his, as he acts just like me in the HHGTTG movie (the TV show was a little too neurotic compared to me.)
      ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

        If you look really closely, you can see him in 'Shaun of the Dead'. Love that movie...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!


          He is actually quite handsome.

          I noticed when I saw him for the first time in "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".
          .

          Comment


          • #6
            A combination of being tired and just plain stupidity, caused me to read this as, "Morgan Freeman is a hottie!". I was just going to reply with, "Whatever floats your boat Morigoon". I've a really, really big crush on his character "Tim" from 'The Office', and the show 'The Robinsons'.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

              Hahah I totally read that as Morgan Freeman and I went WOW Goonie, I know you go for older gents but wow.

              And double wow -- we actually agree that Martin Freeman is a hottie. I first got a little crush on him after seeing The Office.
              I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
              sigpic



              Founding Member of the BA!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!


                Who could deny this total sweetheart?
                Especially his scenes in this film: "Love Actually"

                YOU ALL KNOW THE SCENES I'M TALKIN' ABOUT. :blink:
                .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!


                  AWWWWE!
                  TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!
                  .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

                    one more for the night............

                    cute as a button!
                    .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

                      Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                      If you look really closely, you can see him in 'Shaun of the Dead'. Love that movie...
                      Okay, I see on IMDB that he played "Declan" and that name sounds familiar... but can't place it in the movie? Who was Declan?

                      BTW, "Shaun" MAY be the funniest movie ever made.

                      Ed: "Batman Soundtrack?"
                      Shaun: "Throw it."

                      Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                      Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

                        Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                        Okay, I see on IMDB that he played "Declan" and that name sounds familiar... but can't place it in the movie? Who was Declan?
                        When the Shaun's zombie hunters group meets the other zombie hunters group, he's there. I think the leader of his group introduces him quickly.
                        Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                        BTW, "Shaun" MAY be the funniest movie ever made.
                        It is hysterical. It does get bogged down a bit with the zombie of Shaun's mom, but the rest of it is a laugh riot.
                        Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                        Ed: "Batman Soundtrack?"
                        Shaun: "Throw it."
                        Love that. Because of this movie, I can't listen to 'White Lines' without groaning parts of it out loud.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

                          Oh s*** .. I just realized I posted in Gibson Girls! I just go to "combined New Posts" page now ...... Just to let you know though - I'm not a "gurl".
                          .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

                            LOL I've been avoiding this thread because I thought it said "Morgan" Freeman ....I can't think of him without thinking of that time I heard on the radio that he wears a thong! But now that I've seen "Martin" Freeman, I actually think Morgan is better looking! LOL Wasn't Martin in "Love Actually?" He played the character of the guy who met the girl when they were working as stand-ins for a porn movie didn't he?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Martin Freeman is a hottie!

                              Originally posted by Princess Buttercup
                              LOL I've been avoiding this thread because I thought it said "Morgan" Freeman ....I can't think of him without thinking of that time I heard on the radio that he wears a thong! But now that I've seen "Martin" Freeman, I actually think Morgan is better looking! LOL Wasn't Martin in "Love Actually?" He played the character of the guy who met the girl when they were working as stand-ins for a porn movie didn't he?
                              Originally posted by Morrigoon
                              http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0293509/

                              You may remember him as Arthur Dent in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, or as the porn stand-in guy from Love, Actually. I believe he may also have been in the British version of the show, "The Office", but I can't confirm that.

                              Anyway, he's so cuddly adorable!
                              Buttercup: Yes.

                              Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...


                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X