This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Official Sephora Thread

So I have a small gc for Sephora from Christmas that I still haven't spent, we're talking smalllll $30 I can't decide on what to get, gimme some ideas!!!!

I don't want to do foundations since I'm hoping to get some Bare Minerals.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

This sounds like a whole lot of searching on the website. We may need to head out to Starbucks, hunker down, and get to it. We have lots of work to do woman!

Sephora -ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

The problem is there is just TOO much to choose from!! Especially with ONLY $30 dangit! LOL

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Well, then , we are going to be in it for the long haul. We can think of it as research for our Wish Lists.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
          Well, then , we are going to be in it for the long haul. We can think of it as research for our Wish Lists.
          Some things never change. All you "Ladies" ever do is talk about Sephora and sex.

If only Sephora would combine the two. Think how much money they could make.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Rena is poor. No extra monies to spend at Sephora. Guess I"ll have to bogart the glosses and eyeshadow in samples only.
            She walks in beauty, like the night
            Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
            And all that's best of dark and bright
            Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
              Some things never change. All you "Ladies" ever do is talk about Sephora and sex.

Well there was this one time at the DTD store...............................

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                Well there was this one time at the DTD store...............................

OMG girl. You'd better spill it. Send me a PM.
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

That would be one way to keep the husbands entertained while the women snag their wallets and charge up the credit cards. Woo Hoo!

NO GOATS!

Comment

OMG girl. You'd better spill it. Send me a PM.
                    I am so kidding! Maybe 10 years and 40lbs ago

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

What about the licking near the Urban Decay display?

NO GOATS!

Comment

Here are a few suggestions for you dsnylndmom:

Confetti All Over Color

Glitter Lipstick

Space Case RC23 Pinks...because we all know that this is one of the coolest looking cosmetics packing on the market!

Shimmering Mascara

I will continue to look. Friends will do anything for each other.

NO GOATS!

Comment

You could always go the safe route and get a Smashbox product. You know you want this one.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Here are a few suggestions for you dsnylndmom:

Confetti All Over Color

Glitter Lipstick

Space Case RC23 Pinks...because we all know that this is one of the coolest looking cosmetics packing on the market!

Shimmering Mascara

I will continue to look. Friends will do anything for each other.
                            Okay my shopping bag has the all over color, the shimmering lip gloss, the conceler pencil & the 3 shadow set from Rocket City! Damn are we on the same wavelength or what!! I love the lip thing but it takes up too much of my precious small amount of money

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

You could always go the safe route and get a Smashbox product. You know you want this one.
                              Actually I don't dig that one so much. The one I drooled over a certain friend of mine and member of this board got and I'm was GREEN with envy

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X