This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice in Wonderland eyeshadow palette

I got my Sephora catalog a couple of days ago and didn't have the time to open it until today. Imagine my delight when I saw this advertised

I'm a huge Urban Decay fan and own all their palettes so this one is a must have for me. I can only imagine that it is going to be a fast seller because not only is the palettes fast sellers, but the theme of the palette is hugely popular. I got lucky with Book of Shadows Volume 2 as I was walking in just as they were putting them out. I hope I have the same luck with this one.

The shadows all have names that relate to Alice in Wonderland but the colors are the same as existing shadows. It also comes with a mini primer potion and 2 24/7 eyeliners. It is the same basically as Book of Shadows Vol. 2. Here is a listing of all the colors:

Underland (Flash)
    Alice (Painkiller)
    Oraculum (Baked)
    Queen (Last Call)
    Chessur (Chopper)
    White Rabbit (Polyester Bride)
    Wonderland (Maui Wowie)
    Curiouser (Grifter)
    Muchness (X)
    Mushroom (Mushroom)
    Midnight Tea Party (Midnight Cowboy Rides Again)
    Vorpal (S&M)
    Absolem (Homegrown)
    Drink Me Eat Me (Sin)
    Mad Hatter (Twice Baked)
    Jabberwocky (Oil Slick)

Who else is getting this?

Re: Alice in Wonderland eyeshadow palette

Pratt55 got that from Sephora at the 5 year, it's gorgeous!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

It's a good think I'm getting paid this week..so...I'm totally buying it!!
      "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I love it. When I bought it they told me they were not 'officially' selling them till the following day, but they only had 6 left. So I snagged one.
        sigpic

Comment

I am officially jealous of you. I hope I can snag one!

Comment

I saw it at Ulta a week ago - totally wanted it. My mom knows I love Alice, and I'm a fan of Urban Decay, so I'm hoping she loves me enough to get it.
            blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
            - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
            disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
            - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
            - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
            - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Oh I want that....but eyeshadow is lost on me. I never wear it enough to have a whole palette. But wow I really want that!

Facebook me!
              Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Already bought it!
                A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

I REALLY wanted to buy this palette. I had it in my basket and everything. But I checked the ingredients on it and it contained parabens, so I put it back.

Comment

I am loving the Alice makeup stuff. OPI has nail lacquer that is Alice In Wonderland themed as well. Very cool...

Comment

Originally posted by my7dwarves View Post
                      I am loving the Alice makeup stuff. OPI has nail lacquer that is Alice In Wonderland themed as well. Very cool...
                      I saw that too! Totally want Mad as a Hatter the most - but of course I want them all.
                      blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
                      - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                      disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                      - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                      - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                      - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
                        I REALLY wanted to buy this palette. I had it in my basket and everything. But I checked the ingredients on it and it contained parabens, so I put it back.
                        That's one of my qualms. I use Bare Minerals mostly, but I used to use Urban Decay and several products that have bad ingredients (which is mostly every single amazing line), but have realized how important it is to use natural things and now pretty much everything I use is non toxic.

Originally posted by my7dwarves View Post
                        I just love OPI. I'm tempted, but cutting back on the nail polish for sure.

Facebook me!
                        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I'm going to Sephora tomorrow. If they have any, I'll give it a closer look. I'm more after foundation & waterproof eyeliner this time around, but if I see something pretty that catches my eye.....

Comment

That is pretty cool and I would get shadow box if it had a pic of the Mad Hatter on it.

Comment

Not for me. I have way to much make up right now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X