Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

RIP Alexander McQueen

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Alexander McQueen

Since this is the girls forum. I thought I would post here. One of my favorite designers Alexander McQueen died today. He was only 40 years old. It looks like it was a suicide from what I have been reading. Even though I love his stuff. I only have 1 purse from him, that my wonderful husband bought me. I don't have anything else, because all the other stuff I like is so expense.
    San Diego Pole Parties

Re: RIP Alexander McQueen

I read about that earlier. They say it appears as if he hung himself. I don't know how true that is though.

Comment

So sad

Facebook me!
      Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

How sad! Rest in peace.
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

He'll be missed. I loved his clothing on Lady Gaga <3 Most of the clothing in her Bad Romance music video was made by him.

Comment

I read an article online that sales of his brand rose 1400% in high end stores the day after his death. I decided to buy a purse. His stores were closed for two days you could only get thing at high end department stores that carried his line. So finally on Saturday I called one of the stores and what I wanted isn't going to be in for a few weeks. They said to call back, because the store was so packed, they are not talking lists for things for a couple weeks after things calmed down.
            San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

He is/was one of my favorites. I have to admit I went to Saks this weekend to look at his stuff and splurge on an item but they were sold out! I do have a skull scarf from about 5 years ago that I already cherish. Maybe I'll go they handbag route like The Red Head. Please post what you decided on.

Comment

You asked me to tell you what I decided. The things I really wanted hadn't come out yet, because they were part of the spring collection that is coming out in March. Well my birthday was last week, and my wonderful husband bought me a purse. It is the Faith Glove Clutch in red. It is so me. So he made the decision for me, and it was a great decision.
                San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Head View Post
                  You asked me to tell you what I decided. The things I really wanted hadn't come out yet, because they were part of the spring collection that is coming out in March. Well my birthday was last week, and my wonderful husband bought me a purse. It is the Faith Glove Clutch in red. It is so me. So he made the decision for me, and it was a great decision.
                  Love that purse! Good job-Mr. Red Head. Happy belated birthday-sounds like it was a good one.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X