This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare Minerals: Tinted Mineral Veil

Has anyone tried the tinted Mineral Veil? My mom needs to replace hers and was looking at the tinted version.

On a side note, I was looking at Sephora earlier today. There is a new Smashbox set called Real to Reel. It is only $57 and it comes with what looks like a full size bottle of PhotoFinish Primer. The Smashbox set I got last year was an incredible purchase. I think I neeeeeed this one this year. :yea:
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Re: Bare Minerals: Tinted Mineral Veil

Since I'm horribly pale, I didn't try out the tinted Mineral Veil. All I can say is Sephora has an awesome return policy, so I'd say try it!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ok, another side note here....

What's the best way to clean the BM brushes? I don't just use soap do i?
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

You can use shampoo in a pinch. Bare minerals sells a brush cleaner and sephora also sells several different brands. But my mom always used shampoo.
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Thanks, DQ, I'll give that a shot.
          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
          Marge: Pink.
          Homer: D'oh!
          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Uh... are you supposed to wash those often?
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
              Ok, another side note here....

What's the best way to clean the BM brushes? I don't just use soap do i?
              I was told to use mild/baby shampoo on them. I wash mine twice a month. I also have the spray that cleans of the last color used, but it doesn't really clean the brush that well.

Comment

I saw it today and didn't like it. If I want more color I'll use a all over color. Did anyone see the new "well rested" for your eye area? I am going to try it tomorrow. I also got the "weather everything" which comes with a container to keep different liner power to use wet. Leslie is also going to be on QVC in November, I wonder what new Holiday colors they will have? Does anyone know how those ladies (not the models) get on her show?
                aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

My friend has had "well rested" for awhile now, she loves it.
                  I think they have a circle of models that they use for QVC, I've noticed the same model for different brands of makeup. I really want to order the complexion booster kit from Sephora, I think that's going to be my next Bare Essentuals purchase!

Michele, there's a few good Smashbox sets out right now! I still love the Fusion stuff too.

Benefit also has some great new stuff and so does Too Faced and Urban Decay.
                  http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C10461 Love that one!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I think I ahve complexsion booster if it comes with 3 jars and a brush, (warmth, glee, and clear radience).....it's ok...glee is to dark for me...I rarely use warm radience, but I like the clear radience. They work good as eye color also..

Comment

^^^ that's the one!! But it's not like the warmth that comes in the kit, it's warm radiance more golden, right?

Oh and per Mamabot's suggestions I use the facial cleasner that came with my kit I got in March to clean my brushes. I do it once or twice a month.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

:ot: Never talk to your mother about Bare Essentials powder base in front of your sister who sells Mary Kay. I got a lecture about how Mary Kay has changed and is soooo much better than it used to be. All I know is that thier base broke me out (ok, it was 20 years ago, but still), and their mascara irritates my eyes. I love the BE mascara!

:ot:

Comment

My best friend sells mary kay and I was talking with her about bare minerals the other day. I actually convinced her to try it out (she loves natural anything and has been looking into natural makeup for a while)

I like Mary Kay for basic skin care, but their makeup is nothing special.
                          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                          Help support the site you love:
                          -Visit the MiceChat store
                          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I'm a newby when it comes to Bare Minerals. I've seen it on TV and have considered using it. You all like it?
                            I want my cake back!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil
                              I'm a newby when it comes to Bare Minerals. I've seen it on TV and have considered using it. You all like it?
                              We have quite a few of us that love it!! Here a few links for you!

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...=bare+minerals

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X