This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom making of shirts

So, I'm looking to get a custom made shirt done for my Gumball Rally team.

But the problem is, I am using images that belong to Disney (a screen shot from a movie).

So I wanted to know what you ladies think can be done? Can I take it into a shop that makes shirts and see if they can make it, or have you had any experience with taking a shirt to a certain shop?

My thing is, last year, we just ironed on some screen shots and the material used for that bled the image when it got wet. Even if I have to make it myself, do you have any ideas on what type of iron on/print an image on material I can use?

Thanks!
    Member of Team BBC (Bring Back Captain EO) Gumball Rally '09 Spirit Award winner!

Member of The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness Gumball Rally '10 2nd place 12 hour rally!

Re: Custom making of shirts

Depending on what the picture is, you could just make it yourself. I use fabric paints a lot, and what I do is print the picture out on cardstock, cut out a certain color, and paint it like a stencil.
    But then again, that's just me.
    I used some kind of iron-on transfer for a shirt last year, and it worked fine for one time use. It washes fine, but after a day at Disney it kind of started peeling, but that's because I was using little things like letters. I'll check what brand it was.
    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Re: Custom making of shirts

The online Disney store has a way to personalize shirts with Disney images, they send you to a site where I think you can even upload your own image to use.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X