Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hair Trouble!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hair Trouble!

Originally posted by elly View Post
    i've found that switching brand of shampoo/conditioner after each bottle works well for reducing any buildup i was having in the past

so when one bottle starts to run low i juts buy a diff brand
    Yeah I have found that to be the best solution too! I was using a soy milk one for about two months and then all of the sudden my hair, I too have very dark brown hair, would be greasy a few hours after I washed my hair so I went back to my original shampoo and that seems to do the trick!

Comment

I keep 2 or 3 bottles of different shampoo in the shower and alternate them. One's a tea tree deep cleansing type, one a plain herbal shampoo and one a light conditioning type. I use the tea tree the most, but I need to follow with a conditioner on the ends or they're too dry. The tea tree doesn't cause a build up and feels refreshing. Most build-up problems are caused by using the same product over and over. Just alternating or keeping a different one to use every week or so should help a lot.

Comment

Thanks for all your help..... I know have 3 different shampoo's in the shower, and i keep the bread soda nearby too!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

I use 2 different shampoos. Sunday-Thursday I use volumizing shampoo/conditioner because I have baby-fine hair so it could use some volume. On Fridays I use a deep moisturizing shampoo/conditioner. Both types are by Colorese, which I get at Sally Beauty. Since I dye hair, I use that as it's sulfate-free and made especially for color-treated hair, plus it provides UV protection and helps keep my color fresh so it doesn't fade or get dull.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X