Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hair Trouble!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hair Trouble!

Originally posted by elly View Post
    i've found that switching brand of shampoo/conditioner after each bottle works well for reducing any buildup i was having in the past

so when one bottle starts to run low i juts buy a diff brand
    Yeah I have found that to be the best solution too! I was using a soy milk one for about two months and then all of the sudden my hair, I too have very dark brown hair, would be greasy a few hours after I washed my hair so I went back to my original shampoo and that seems to do the trick!

Comment

I keep 2 or 3 bottles of different shampoo in the shower and alternate them. One's a tea tree deep cleansing type, one a plain herbal shampoo and one a light conditioning type. I use the tea tree the most, but I need to follow with a conditioner on the ends or they're too dry. The tea tree doesn't cause a build up and feels refreshing. Most build-up problems are caused by using the same product over and over. Just alternating or keeping a different one to use every week or so should help a lot.

Comment

Thanks for all your help..... I know have 3 different shampoo's in the shower, and i keep the bread soda nearby too!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

I use 2 different shampoos. Sunday-Thursday I use volumizing shampoo/conditioner because I have baby-fine hair so it could use some volume. On Fridays I use a deep moisturizing shampoo/conditioner. Both types are by Colorese, which I get at Sally Beauty. Since I dye hair, I use that as it's sulfate-free and made especially for color-treated hair, plus it provides UV protection and helps keep my color fresh so it doesn't fade or get dull.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X