Yoga Pants in DL..a no? What do you wear?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Princess Buttercup
    MiceChatter
    • Aug 2005

Re: Yoga Pants in DL..a no? What do you wear?

Originally posted by snowwhite9011 View Post
    hahah I'll pass on the nude spandex and crop top! Holy hell..there would be more rolls then all of La Brea Bakery!
    LOL You are funny!

Do you read Cosmopolitan magazine? In the June issue on page 180 there are some actual photos that people took of inappropriate things that other people did.

One of the photos is the rear view of a woman wearing skin tight nude spandex pants at a wedding reception at a fancy hotel. I had to look at the photo a couple of times because at first glance, it looked like the woman was buck naked from the waist down! :lol:
    Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 05-12-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• snowwhite9011
      MiceChatter
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
      LOL You are funny!

Do you read Cosmopolitan magazine? In the June issue on page 180there are some actual photos that people took of inappropriate things that other people did.

One of the photos is the rear view of a woman wearing skin tight gold spandex pants at a wedding reception at a fancy hotel. I had to look at the photo a couple of times because at first glance, it looked like the woman was buck naked from the waist down! :lol:
      hahah thanks Yes! I love good old Cosmo..I get so embarrassed when I'm reading it in public though because the front page always says something like "238239 ways to please your man..", and I really don't want strangers knowing that I'm going to "please my man", in 238239 different ways nonetheless.

Gold Spandex pants should be forbidden. Thats no mans land right there..
      :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Comment

• SnorkletsMom
        I see mouse people
        • Mar 2008

Oh, the things I've seen at DL (and other places)

You know there's a rather cruel website with photos of park visitors.

Comment

• snowwhite9011
          MiceChatter
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post

Am I a terrible person if I'm curious? lol
          :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Comment

• love♥dca
            Banned User
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by snowwhite9011 View Post
            Am I a terrible person if I'm curious? lol

ooh shoot now i am curious an want to see this photo of the nude woman at the wedding.... lol..

i wrote like ages back, either on this or another thread--but i saw a woman once wear stiletos, and i forgot to add she had a tight jean mini skirt with a top, and fish net stockings and she had her kid with her--they were having a mother son day in the park at DCA...i had a photo, dang i erased it.

Comment

• love♥dca
              Banned User
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post

im with you on that. have seen some interesting "outfits" also..and i use the term interesting loosely. and i am all for what's inappropriate to wear at a amusement park with little kids around..because ohh man, have i seen stuff

Comment

• love♥dca
                Banned User
                • Feb 2010

are u going to share the website??

Comment

• CinderellaStory
                  Sharing a Paopu Fruit
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                  LOL You are funny!

Do you read Cosmopolitan magazine? In the June issue on page 180 there are some actual photos that people took of inappropriate things that other people did.

One of the photos is the rear view of a woman wearing skin tight nude spandex pants at a wedding reception at a fancy hotel. I had to look at the photo a couple of times because at first glance, it looked like the woman was buck naked from the waist down! :lol:
                  I saw that picture. I had to show it to my hubby, it was so funny. There was not one good thing about that look. Definitely not something to wear to Disneyland. :lol:

I think that in general, people just need to wear whatever feels best to them. I usually just go with comfy jeans, a Disney tee, and my favorite pair of New Balance (though they are splattered in paint. You are not alone, aimster! ).

Comment

• Stitchy
                    Disappearing/Reappearing
                    • Jun 2006

note to self---leave the gold spandex at home when packing for upcoming Dl trip.

Comment

• Princess Buttercup
                      MiceChatter
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
                      I saw that picture. I had to show it to my hubby, it was so funny. There was not one good thing about that look. Definitely not something to wear to Disneyland. :lol:

I think that in general, people just need to wear whatever feels best to them. I usually just go with comfy jeans, a Disney tee, and my favorite pair of New Balance (though they are splattered in paint. You are not alone, aimster! ).
                      I have to wonder if that woman would have worn that outfit if she had known how it looked from the back. If she had a date with her , you'd have hoped he would tell her.

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                      note to self---leave the gold spandex at home when packing for upcoming Dl trip.
                      I meant to type the word nude. I wouldn't want the Gumball Rally team who wore gold spandex skirts and pants to think I was saying anything mean about what they wore. Gold shows and it can be cute and or fun, nude doesn't. It just looks like you're not wearing anything!:lol:

But hey, I spent an entire day in DL dressed like a bee so for all I know, some people somewhere ma be saying "I can't believe I saw a woman who was probably in her 40's at DL dressed like a bee!:lol:

The day I was wearing it , I said to my husband several times "This outfit is actually incredibly comfy. I should dress like this more often when I come to DL.":lol:

Of course, I wouldn't wear the antennae and I 'd probably lose the satin gloves too because strangely, instead of keeping my arms warm first thing in the morning and at the end of the night, they got really chilly feeling and made me colder.

Comment

• micahglitters
                        youtube.com/micahglitters
                        • Mar 2008

Your outfit sounds fine! i love wearing yoga pants. i never ever wear regular pants at home when i can help it, and yoga pants are the best.

as for disneyland, i like to actually get a little dressed up. I never wear crazy shoes or anything, just usually flats or pretty sandals with a dress because it gets to hot. granted, i dress pretty weird anyway, so my dress and whatnot are always fairly flamboyant. but i also wear a ton of glitter and pretty makeup. for some reason being more dressed up than usual makes me feel like im part of the magic, not just a spectator.

and i always spend so much time picking the perfect outfit. i already know what i want to wear for my trip in august! i want to wear this cute brown and orange print dress with gold leggings (ha!) and my bright green hairbow (see avatar pic). like a cross between a lost boy and a fairy.

yay disneyland!
                        "The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as a wink, loud as laughter and quiet as a tear, tall as a tale and deep as emotion. So strong, it can lift the spirit. So gentle, it can touch the heart. It is the magic that begins the happily ever after." ~ An imagineer

http://www.facebook.com/micahcard

Comment

• Kuzcochik
                          The Yodelin' Cowgirl
                          • Jul 2005

My thing about Disneyland is that you want to be comfortable but you don't want to look like you just rolled out of bed and grabbed whatever was near by.
                          In regards to actual clothing, I think yoga or sweatpants are fine as long as they're not like the victoria secret ones that have juicy across the butt. :P
                          T-shirt, tank top, turtle neck, long sleeve, short sleeve, I think it's all fine. It's when you get to the girls in halter tops they're hanging out of or tube tops or just wearing bikini tops that i just look at them like "where do you think you are?"
                          It comes down to wearing something that fits and isn't obscene, I don't know what's so hard about that *is a total jeans and t-shirt girl*
                          I've never understood heels or sandels, I'm a tennis shoe girl and I won't listen to you complain when your feet hurt later cause of your stupid shoe choice :P
                          All that being said, when I'm in Disneyland I like to have fun w/ my outfit. I wear a lot of hats and hair accessories that I don't wear at home (bandanas, berets, ribbons, etc). I also like to play with my makeup (for halloween I wore black lip stick for a day).

Comment

• JediPrincess
                            MiceChatter
                            • Dec 2009

Yoga pants are totally fine. Here is Canada, people live in their yoga, they wear them to school, I have even seen waitresses wearing black ones at work. My only concern is that you might get too hot in that depending on the weather. Maybe some nice comfy shorts and tank? As far as I can tell I don't think such a thing as too casual for Disneyland exists. "too skanky for disneyland" could exist but not too casual. P.S. The outfits you describe are in no way skanky. That is just the only thing I can think of that would be inappropriate for Disneyland.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X