This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Hatter Headband

Disney Alice in Wonderland Movie Cocktail Mad Hatter Mini Hat - Up to 60% Off Party Supplies! | PartyProducts.com

I just saw this at a store called Fireworks up in Seattle last week. I should have bought it except that there was one left that looked kinda beat up. I actually found them a little cheaper online. Do the parks carry this headband? Because it's so awesome and that mad hatter hat they have with hair on it is uber creepy. I'm going to the parks next week, so if anybody knows if this headband is carried there, could you let me know? It would probably be way overpriced anyhow but it's worth a shot to check.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Re: Mad Hatter Headband

Oooohhh! WANT!

I'm gonna order me one of those when I get paid again in a couple weeks!

Comment

That is kinda cool.
      I didn't see it when I was there in June - just that dumb hat.
      You mgiht want to post this in the DL forum if you haven't
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I think that is waay better than the current one in the park. The fake, orange, fuzzy, fried hair is gross and distracting. It looks like Bozo the clown (i don't like clowns). I might buy the head band one though!

Comment

i've never seen that headband at the parks...you should buy it online. that's a great price and a much better look for girls than the crazy orange hair lol

flower gleam & glow...

Comment

That is cute!
            Oo-de-lally!

Comment

I'm seriously contemplating buying it for my birthday!

Facebook me!

Comment

Coming out of 'lurker mode'....this is great, I just ordered it for my dd. I can post pictures when it arrives if anyone wants

]

Comment

Originally posted by jenpace View Post
                  Coming out of 'lurker mode'....this is great, I just ordered it for my dd. I can post pictures when it arrives if anyone wants
                  That's awesome! Yes, please post pictures when you get it!

Facebook me!

Comment

That's really cute! I'm planning on making a new mini-hat this summer (I actually started it in like...April) that'll be like that.
                    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
                    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

I love the headband its so cute! You might want to look on the disney merchandise online store if you havent checked that out, but ive never seen anything like it in the parks, so i think you should definitely buy it!!!!

Comment

I still haven't seen this for sale at the Park but I did see a woman wearing one at Disneyland last weekend. It was very cute!

Comment

That is too freaking cute! Disney need to have more items like this in the parks. They'd be wildly popular.
                          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                            That is too freaking cute! Disney need to have more items like this in the parks. They'd be wildly popular.
                            They so would! I've been making my mini-hats for about a year now, and the other day I told my mom "if Disney discovered me last year, they would have MILLIONS by now." I probably didn't think of my hats first, but still...girls would love the cute little hats like this!
                            blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
                            - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                            disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                            - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                            - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                            - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Colorized, your mini hats really are adorable. Ever thought of sending a sample to TDA or something?
                              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X