Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

MAC cosmetics Venomous Villains

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC cosmetics Venomous Villains

MAC Cosmetics Venomous Villains line being created with Disney:

Here's a sneak peek:

MAC + Disney Venomous Villains Makeup Collection: Sneak Peek Video!

Beauty mavens and Disney fans rejoice: MAC's forthcoming Venomous Villains makeup collection is almost here! Take a sneak peek at this buzzed-about collaboration, and see what Cruella, Maleficent, the Evil Queen, and Dr. Facilier have inspired.
    Well, ladies, what do you think?

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

re: MAC cosmetics Venomous Villains

Ok I LOVE the first shadow they show in the Maleficent collection. WOW!

I wonder how many hundreds of dollars this kit is going to cost?

Comment

Is this going to be a WHOLE kit or sold seprately?
      "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

me wants the Evil Queen lipstick!

Comment

Re: MAC cosmetics Venomous Villains

The editor of Makeup, Beauty, Hair & Skin | BellaSugar sent this news to us. She also said:

One of the cool things is that Disney gave MAC access to the Pantone colors the animators used for the villains — everything from their hair/makeup to the clothes they wear. So the colors of the makeup are really closely linked to Cruella, Dr. Facilier, etc. I won’t be surprised if it sells out in 24 hours.

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
          Save

Comment

It's cool, but I'm not a fan of MAC....too theatrical for me...

I would also hate to see the price tag on all that....wowza!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
              The editor of Makeup, Beauty, Hair & Skin | BellaSugar sent this news to us. She also said:

that is really cool! Hmmm...I can't picture myself in the Evil Queen's purple eye shadow. But, I've always wanted dark red lips. (can never find the right shade. it always turns pink)

I'm excited. I'll be checking it out. Doubt there's THAT many DIsney fans in Oklahoma. Hopefully it won't sell out too quick here.

Comment

I found out I can totally ROCK the dark purple shadow like no one's business. Especially with a light pink or iridescent white highlight on the brow-bone. I've been getting a lot more experimental with my especially my eye makeup in the last month (I had a couple 80's themed events I attended, which required some "out there" makeup). I can't wait until Saturday night as I'm going to a drag queen show and I'm going to totally glam it up (though the queens are going to out-glam me 10 ways to Sunday).

I've never tried MAC cosmetics though, but I'm getting curious to try.

Comment

Ok I saw a report on this online months ago on another blog site but I don't see a date for when I can actually run to the mall and get this.
                  Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Dinsey Villians + Makeup= MAC Venomous Villains Collection

Being an avid Disney fanatic AND boasting a makeup addiction this makeup collection is supreme! MAC Cosmetics has teamed up with Disney to create the Venomous Villains collection for Fall 2010. The collection features four popular Disney Villains, including Cruella de Vil, the Evil Queen, Dr. Facilier, and my personal favorite Maleficent. For a full list of products including pricing, more product photos, and swatches visit Temptalia.com! If you've already seen this collection what do you like about it? Anyone interested in actually purchasing? Have some products that your eye is on? I know I do! Here are some of the promotion pictures:

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
                      Ok I saw a report on this online months ago on another blog site but I don't see a date for when I can actually run to the mall and get this.
                      September 30th in stores, September 28th online! ( possibly as early as 9/27 online!)

Comment

Oh my gosh... I want Malefecient's eye shadow
                        So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Waaaaaannnnntttt!!!!!

Comment

Without question, I want this.

Comment

I want some things but it is going to be costing a lot of money. For the person that asked, everything is going to be sold individually, not as a kit. If you want everything it is going to set you back into the thousands. I think I'm going to presale my stuff because I know it is going to be selling fast. Some people have been waiting for this for months, June for me. :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X