Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The traveling Angel, who wants to play?

I thought this might be fun and so here it is

I will go buy an angel ( small one) and send it off to one person, they send it off to the next and so on.( I could not find a nome, so I thought an angel was approperate for theseason.
    while you have the angel you must take pictures of her having fun or visiting with you, then you send it off to the next person. I will buy one real light so it should cost less then 2 dollars to send on. who wants to play??
    we can see where she goes and how far she travels!
    I will send it to one person, ( email me your addy) then I that person will post he/she got it and post a pic, then send it on to some one else . ( you can get the next email after you post and get the address from the next one this would be so cool to see our little angel be from one part of the country to the next! Also attach a small note to the next person saying hi and what not.
    Ok who wants to play???

Re: The traveling Angel, who wants to play?

I'm in, the hardest part will be deciding where to photo her . If there are other MCer's nearby that want to play, she could be passed by hand to save shipping!
    A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
    In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

count me in too it sounds like fun Im gonna have the same problem where to photo her LOL

Comment

Just photo her on your desk top, or at the locaL mcdonalds, no biggie just fun and col to see where this angel goes

Comment

You know I'm in

I :love: the idea
          ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

that sounds so fun! i'm in! :angel:
            <o>

Comment

What a fun idea HM!!! I'm in!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

cool!! I will go out and find her tomorrow!! I got Bejeweledcats address, he is first then groomer, DMof2, pixie chick, hyperbole,mtngirl, etc. So I will send her off by Thursday so bejeweledcat look for it in the mail. you keep it take a a pic and then pass her on to groomer. this will be a hoot!! when I send it off I will post a thread with her pic and where I took her before I sent her off, and when you get her bejeweledcat you post a pic here ,then send her on to groomer. it will be awsome to see where she goes !
                  I will be try to get the smallest angel and the lightest,so it does not cost much. I am hoping to find a small soft angel that will fit one of those manila envelopes.( about 5-7 inches or so) Just pop her into it and post the next address label over the top of the old one. ( make sure its totally covered. I will get a nice padded envelope so it lasts . when the ennvelope gets to hard to keep closed who ever has her can get another one. ( or small box, what ever you choose.
                  Yeah, this is going to be cool, sort of follow the angel.

Comment

Me next on that long list! I get the ANgel! :wave:

Comment

I already know how I am going to pose the angel when I get it!!! Oooo I cannot wait!!!

Karla, have you found an :angel: yet?

This is so awesome! :yea:

Comment

count me in

Orlando doing good
                        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                        Princess of Randomness

Comment

Ladies and Gents, we are back on. Miss Karla is generously allowing me to start our angel on her journey. So, I will choose her in the next day or two and send her off. Happy Traveling! :angel:

Comment

:clap: :yea: I was hoping to get this started soon.... I just figured that Miss Karla was not in the position to go shopping right now

I'll be waiting

Comment

Great! I'll be angel shopping tomorrow, any opinions from the peanut gallery or would that be the Fantasmic waiting area ?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X