Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

    this thread is brought to you by basic math. 1+2=55


    *walks in to forum, looks at title, and blushes* oh so sorry lady's, didn't Mean to barge in i hope you are all descent i was looking for the lost boy's forum.....
    hello!!! any one here!
    god its dead in here, you people need an ever been hit on!
    so you know the question, have you ever been hit on in Disney land? now of course fell free to get off topic, talk about boys and make up and all that stuff that the TV tells me girls talk about. have a nice time! now i have to go before i get all girly!
    Last edited by williamtheking; 10-10-2010, 09:21 AM.
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

  • #2
    Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

    I had to do a slight double take when I saw this thread. I rather like it here. The girls do sometimes dominate the Lost Boys EBHO, but now we can be full-fledged females!

    To be on topic, I have never been directly hit on at the parks. I've gotten looks, but who hasn't? When I'm in Disneyland, I'm usually too preoccupied and happy to notice if people are looking directly at me in line, for instance. Unless you're a Johnny Depp look-alike, keep your eyes on the road, people!






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

      Never been hit on at the parks... unless you count Rafiki making a clicking sound at me once when he saw my birthday button. :lol:

      I got hit on at a Jiffy Lube once. How's *that* for random?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

        Originally posted by aimster View Post

        I got hit on at a Jiffy Lube once. How's *that* for random?
        There are so many things to say to that. ^^

        Thanks william for taking my original idea and planting it here in the powder room.

        I've been hit on a few times at the parks. Nothing to note about.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

          Originally posted by MainStreetJake View Post
          There are so many things to say to that. ^^

          Thanks william for taking my original idea and planting it here in the powder room.

          I've been hit on a few times at the parks. Nothing to note about.
          That's funny "here in the powder room".......:lmao:
          sigpic


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

            Originally posted by MainStreetJake View Post
            There are so many things to say to that. ^^

            Thanks william for taking my original idea and planting it here in the powder room.


            I've been hit on a few times at the parks. Nothing to note about.
            lol, no problem!
            So. Zetta. SLOW!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

              i think i got hit on when i was at the Disneyland Hotel last saturday....by a bunch of pre teen boys....:yuck:
              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
              Originally posted by penguinsoda

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

                Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
                I had to do a slight double take when I saw this thread. I rather like it here. The girls do sometimes dominate the Lost Boys EBHO, but now we can be full-fledged females!
                Now you're talkin!

                Okay, I'm here but only because Brand made me. I'm glad he did though. This could be interesting.

                Yes, I have been hit on at the park. Back when Nemo use to be the Submarines, one of the Sub guys hit on me. He was cute and I wasn't taken then but he lived in Huntington Beach and I lived in San Carlos and I didn't have the patience for a LD relationship. So, for three days, I rode the subs more than I would have liked and he met me on his breaks and after work he stayed with me at the park. Then we called each other, emailed and then I got bored. So, I stopped answering the phone and email and he got the picture and stopped too.

                So that's my story.

                Happy, Brand? Not only to I come and post but I actually told an EBHO story.
                I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity


                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

                  Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
                  i think i got hit on when i was at the Disneyland Hotel last saturday....by a bunch of pre teen boys....:yuck:
                  Oops! did I just laugh out loud at that? )

                  Hi GBR!

                  (that one is definitely getting filed into the long term memory)

                  I'll get into it when I have time but I've something that goes beyond getting hit on - an arranged marriage proposal

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

                    Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
                    i think i got hit on when i was at the Disneyland Hotel last saturday....by a bunch of pre teen boys....:yuck:
                    :lol:There's nothing like little boys hitting on you, is there?
                    I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity


                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

                      Originally posted by brand42 View Post

                      I'll get into it when I have time but I've something that goes beyond getting hit on - an arranged marriage proposal
                      Brandon!!! Are you serious?!?!?!?!?! Spill it!

                      Aren't arranged marriages mostly done by Royals, Middle Easterners, China, Indonesia and parts of the Philippines?

                      So, are you Royal, Middle Eastern, Filipino, Chinese, or Indonesian (Dutch?)? My cousins are Dutch - they have really cool eyes.
                      I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity


                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

                        Originally posted by brand42 View Post
                        Oops! did I just laugh out loud at that? )

                        Hi GBR!

                        (that one is definitely getting filed into the long term memory)

                        I'll get into it when I have time but I've something that goes beyond getting hit on - an arranged marriage proposal


                        Originally posted by Cinderelluh View Post
                        :lol:There's nothing like little boys hitting on you, is there?
                        well to be fair that was like the only time i was alone in public, in my little black dress, and there just happened to be a group of rowdy pre teen boys going my way. just. my. luck.
                        Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                        You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                        Originally posted by penguinsoda

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

                          Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
                          well to be fair that was like the only time i was alone in public, in my little black dress, and there just happened to be a group of rowdy pre teen boys going my way. just. my. luck.
                          :lol:And that's usually how it happens.
                          I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity


                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

                            Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post




                            well to be fair that was like the only time i was alone in public, in my little black dress, and there just happened to be a group of rowdy pre teen boys going my way. just. my. luck.
                            Maybe they heard you were Miss Teen Fresno?

                            Or maybe they got bribed by some of us on xbox live with points cards? )

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: ever been hit on 1: (for the lady's addition!)

                              Originally posted by Cinderelluh View Post
                              Brandon!!! Are you serious?!?!?!?!?! Spill it!

                              Aren't arranged marriages mostly done by Royals, Middle Easterners, China, Indonesia and parts of the Philippines?

                              So, are you Royal, Middle Eastern, Filipino, Chinese, or Indonesian (Dutch?)? My cousins are Dutch - they have really cool eyes.
                              Cinder, yes I'm one of those - you've seen me in Pengy's TR perhaps? I would go with option 4 but it seems like I can pass as 3 and 5.

                              So this was when I first started working, this woman at work asks me in the elevator of all places and in a super mega awkward manner if I would be interested in marrying her sister or niece or cousin (I forget b/c I try to block this incident out from my memory) in China. I think I would have been targeted regardless of what I am as it seems they were just looking for a quick ticket into the US for this girl. It's not like I had any money back then as I was trying to double up on student loan payments in order to pay them off sooner.

                              I had not idea how to handle that situation so I just made it sound as if an ex and I were still together and I politely declined. Plus I didn't even get picture of this girl!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X