Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bare Minerals on QVC

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bare Minerals on QVC

    Bare Minerals in on QVC today, 11/19. Leslie has a great 10 item "todays special" for $45.ish. If you can't watch it you can go on the web-site and order it at the on air price.
    aka Sara

    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:



    One of my children
    isn't pictured,

    ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

  • #2
    Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

    I set my DVR earlier in case I go out later.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

      I ordered the "Gift Giving" special they had today. I also did the auto ship option. They will ship three more of these special packages thruout the year. Each will contain previews of upcoming product releases. And free shipping. THis first set looks pretty cool. It comes with a compact that you can fill with your foundation. Apparently the next shipment will have one also so I'll give that one to my mom. Me first, that's just they type of gal I am. :lol:

      It is packaged with the intention that you will buy it to give as gifts for others. I think buying someone makeup as a present is strange. Besides, once I get a new Bare Essentials item it doesn't leave my sight.


      It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

        I want the Foils glimmer set. They were out of them at Sephora but the girl told me they were getting more in soon.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

          I want the wine-ish colored eyeshadow trio. Was going to buy that as well today but didnt to spend anymore money with our DL trip so close. Maybe Santa will bring them for Christmas.


          It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

            Have any of you tried the nudes lip kit? I was going to (I'm always looking for nice nude colors in lipstick), but when I saw what was in the package, it didn't look nude at all to me! The lipstick had a definite bluish undertone which is horrible for me and my pale, yellow undertoned skin.

            Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

            Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

              I've never even seen that Hyper. I did see an interesting demo on QVC today. Apparently they sell a clear lip balm stick and you can dip it into any Bare Essentuals color, like the Glee, etc and use it as a lipstick. Has anyone tried this? Did I describe it correctly?


              It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

                Originally posted by aimster
                I want the Foils glimmer set. They were out of them at Sephora but the girl told me they were getting more in soon.
                the sephora in hollywood had alot of these. I purchased the glossamer kit that was in the catalog.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

                  Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                  Have any of you tried the nudes lip kit? I was going to (I'm always looking for nice nude colors in lipstick), but when I saw what was in the package, it didn't look nude at all to me! The lipstick had a definite bluish undertone which is horrible for me and my pale, yellow undertoned skin.
                  I have the nide lip lines...it is not nude...ti is definatly pinky. I usualyl just fill in my entire lip with it and put gloss over it or I dip the buzz late lip balm in glee or true and use that for lipstick.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

                    Originally posted by Earkid
                    I've never even seen that Hyper. I did see an interesting demo on QVC today. Apparently they sell a clear lip balm stick and you can dip it into any Bare Essentuals color, like the Glee, etc and use it as a lipstick. Has anyone tried this? Did I describe it correctly?
                    This is true! I do this often, just with a regular lip balm, and then I'll re-dip the lip balm to prep it for later in the day. Then I can just stick it in my pocket and go. It gives a great color and lasts quite awhile, like a lip stain.

                    I am really happy with their regular lipstick as well.
                    A signature should go here.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

                      Originally posted by Earkid
                      I've never even seen that Hyper. I did see an interesting demo on QVC today. Apparently they sell a clear lip balm stick and you can dip it into any Bare Essentuals color, like the Glee, etc and use it as a lipstick. Has anyone tried this? Did I describe it correctly?
                      That sounds like a cool idea! I used to use bronzer as a lip color before I started wearing Bare Minerals. I would love to use Warmth like that. I'll check it out!

                      Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                      Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

                        I went BE crazy on Saturday. After I ordered off QVC (yes, I got the TSV, on auto delivery, as well as some other great stuff), I went off to the mall and went into their boutique and bought even more.

                        I went BE nutso this weekend.
                        WDW-July 2010
                        **Tokyo~Tokyo Disney Resort**May 25-June 3, 2009**

                        Disneyland--all the time (we're Californians)
                        Disneyland Paris-2002
                        WDW-1999, 2000
                        DisneyCruise-2000

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Bare Minerals on QVC

                          that is so easy to do, boy do I know!!!
                          aka Sara

                          :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:



                          One of my children
                          isn't pictured,

                          ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X