Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

How do you undo the mom stress?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
    You KNOT huh, that sounds like you already got into the valium
    no not valium...LOL..my daoctor gave me soma...it makes me feel like I've been drinking when I haven't...LOL...but the eay it was knit...LOL

Comment

Load launch or my iTunes library on here...turn it on and forgetaboutit while I scrapbook or read......I'm starting to branch out a little, I've made several no sew fleece throws lately and those were just fun to do so for me it's whatever craft I happen to be in the mood to play with at the moment and some of my favorite music and I'm good.
      "Sometimes Miracles Hide"

Comment

I don't have kids (just the furkids), but sometimes just having time to yourself to read or watch a movie is worth a million bucks. A glass of wine always helps, too.

Comment

I play on the computer- Sims or read. I also love to wander around Target.

Comment

A couple of weeks ago, a friend and I went to the movies DURING SCHOOL HOURS! I felt so guilty seeing a movie while my kids were at school, slaving away. But it wasn't like I was seeing a G rated flic, flick, flik (don't you hate it when your brain can't spell check!)...but I was aghast at myself for never doing that before...hmmm!

Bookstore/coffee time is my favorite! Lounging in Barnes and Nobles is my favorite! Sans children!
            Us girls, we're so magical.
            Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
            Hard to resist, so touchable.
            Too good to deny it.
            Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

well, after a stressful wekend of arguing over the proper uses of her cell phone I am going to barnes and noble and look at books and have a frapachino...LOL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X