Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

HELLPP! Purse Cleaning!!!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLPP! Purse Cleaning!!!!!!

Alrighty, so I have one of the Disney Dooney and Burke purses. It's the mediumish one with the "Walt Disney World/Disneyland" banners and all the characters and various pictures. Well, it's getting kind of dirty): On a recent trip to Disneyland the leather handles got wet and it stained the handles!! >:'( So how can I clean my purse? And is there any way I can get those sad water stains out of the leather?
    sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Re: HELLPP! Purse Cleaning!!!!!!

Hmm, anyone?(:
    sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

Comment

Dooney & Bourke: Product Care and Cleaning this might help.

Comment

Thanks! I don't quite understand...It says the water spots will go away once dry and they got there like a month ago so I'm pretty sure it should be dry. It says you can clean the leater with water, but I don't want to risk it and put water on it again
        Disney is my life <3
        Future Imagineer <3

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X