Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl Scout Cookies

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Girl Scout Cookies

    Not sure if we have a cookie thread yet, and if so, please merge 'em.

    Anyway, I'm sitting here with my secret stash at work:

    Thin Mints
    Peanut Butter Sandwiches
    Peanut Butter Patties
    Shortbread
    Chocolate Frosted Shortbread "All-Abouts"

    and.......

    Iced Berry "Pinatas"

    The last being a special gift from my mom in Vegas (different GS councils have different cookies at times). It's a wonderful strawberry-filled oatmeal cookie with vanilla frosting. They rival the Thin Mint in true indulgence. I only have 2 boxes of 'em, so I'm being stingey (and proud of it!). But, seriously, you all have GOT to get some of these.
    [email protected]

  • #2
    Thin mints are my fav!!!

    I need to find some GS in my area ASAP!!!


    Comment


    • #3
      Trefoils and All Abouts. In fact, I'm eating an All About right now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Can you believe I haven't had a single Girl Scout Cookie this year? I haven't even had a craving for them. I think I have finally hit GS Cookie overload. Maybe it was all those years as a Scout...
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



        May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

        NO GOATS!

        Comment


        • #5
          ...Are they made with real Girl Scouts???:lol:

          I have made a vow to stay away from them. I've been known to down a few boxes and I am trying to be good. (I am also trying to keep my doctor off my back!)
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mamabot
            Can you believe I haven't had a single Girl Scout Cookie this year? I haven't even had a craving for them.
            Blasphemy!
            [email protected]

            Comment


            • #7
              Trefoils (shortbread)
              Samoas (coconutty goodness)
              Thin Mints

              These are my drugs... I mean COOKIES of choice.
              She walks in beauty, like the night
              Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
              And all that's best of dark and bright
              Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

              --Lord Byron

              Comment


              • #8
                Thin Mints currently freezing to textural perfection in the kitchen. Film at 11.
                "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

                AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Samoas are like a drug, they are evil I tell you.
                  Do Si Do's mmmm peanut buttery goodness.
                  Thin Mints, I have od'd on these can't do them anymore(but they are best frozen)

                  DAMN, Aaron I forgot to give you your cookies on Saturday!!!!



                  Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                    DAMN, Aaron I forgot to give you your cookies on Saturday!!!!
                    I'll eat them frozen, stale I don't care I love love love them!! :lol: Samoas are the devil I tell you there is no such thing as someone eating just one of them! No way, no how.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Disguy
                      I'll eat them frozen, stale I don't care I love love love them!! :lol: Samoas are the devil I tell you there is no such thing as someone eating just one of them! No way, no how.
                      I could eat an entire box of Samoas. Or perhaps two or three.
                      Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                      I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                      ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
                        I could eat an entire box of Samoas. Or perhaps two or three.

                        Good thing I didn't bring my Samoa's to Mimi's on Saturday!



                        Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I just ate a few Samoas a few minutes ago. I'm not entirely sure how many, sort of lost count, somewhere between 3 and 12, I think.












                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm just glad that Dreyer's makes their 'Thin Mint' flavor year round.......
                            "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

                            AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Club 33
                              I just ate a few Samoas a few minutes ago. I'm not entirely sure how many, sort of lost count, somewhere between 3 and 12, I think.

                              This is my "giggle of the night" post :lol:



                              Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                A full sleeve of Thin Mints in my freezer sits awaiting its fate. WILL IT SURVIVE THE NIGHT??? Stay tuned!!
                                "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

                                AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                  A full sleeve of Thin Mints in my freezer sits awaiting its fate. WILL IT SURVIVE THE NIGHT??? Stay tuned!!

                                  Not likely



                                  Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Were the heck are those darn Girl Scouts when I need them!!!

                                    I need some thin mints ASAP!!!


                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                                      Were the heck are those darn Girl Scouts when I need them!!!

                                      I need some thin mints ASAP!!!

                                      If I find some brave enough to be in Stockton I'll let you know, oh wait there's that pesky phone thing :lol: :lol:



                                      Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                                        Good thing I didn't bring my Samoa's to Mimi's on Saturday!
                                        I'll have to get Sara to leave UOP and sneak into your home ninja-style. The Samoas shall be mine. :devil:
                                        Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                                        I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                                        ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X