Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Cute cast member...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute cast member...

I can't get this really guy guy out of my head! We were waiting to go back to the cast member parking lot and I saw him and I was thinking wow he's HOT!. Of course I didn't talk to him :/! Blah just thought I'd share that.
    Baby I was BORN this way:thumbup:

Re: Cute cast member...

Do you have a picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
      Do you have a picture?
      LOL A PICTURE?! Do you think I'm a stalker who'd take a picture of him? No I don't have a picture nor do I have a name I just remember he was White and had brunette or black hair which basically doesn't narrow it down since like 90% of the male cast members fit that description.

Comment

..well some girls do take photos of men they see that are pleasing. i was just wondering, so at least the rest of us that went to disenyland can check him out ourselfs. It has nothing to do with stalking...

Comment

I don't remember what he looks like... But the thing is since I work there and I took a picture of him he'd probably tell a manager and I'd be fired like that day hahahaha

Comment

oh.. that's true.. oh well..there is other fish in the sea!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X