This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urg! Ever been...

Have you ever been betrayed by somebody and just flat out lied to, but when you point it out, they get you on a tinsie technicality... even though it's really obvious what was really going on?

Ya... just needed to vent.

still angry though

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
    My MySpace... or...My Facebook
    Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Re: Urg! Ever been...

sorry ...... hope things are better now!

I don't like people that lie
    Last edited by DMof2; 12-01-2005, 05:57 AM.
    ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Yeah.. Me too I also hate two-faced-people..
      She's cold and she's cruel
      But she knows what she's doin'
      She pushed me in the pool
      At our last school reunion
      She laughs at my dreams
      But I dream about her laughter
      Strange as it seems
      She's the one I'm after
      Cause she's bittersweet
      She knocks me off of my feet
      And I can't help myself
      I don't want anyone else
      She's a mystery
      She's too much for me
      But I keep comin' back for more
      She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

Comment

That's their way of diverting/deflecting the blame, trying to justify what they did and to make you feel bad for calling them on it, when they're the ones who should feel like crap for lying to your face. Don't allow them to throw the blame on you, stick to your guns girl!
        "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again..."- Bart Simpson

Comment

Ya... I should it's just people, you know... they can stink sometimes. ick...

Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Comment

I feel your pain hun. Good luck and hugs.

Oogie (your neighbor in San Francisco)
            Growing older is manditory
            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

I have had that happen and it sure does bite! Good luck and I hope things get better soon!

Comment

Lying is a pet peeve of mine. I can't stand being lied to in any situation. It is as if the person lying to you thinks you are too stupid to figure out the truth. In my opinion anyone who lies to you is telling you that they think you are dumb. Those people are not worth my time. ( I will mention here that I am talking about big lies not....oh your hair is fine type of lie):blink:

Comment

I don't know about being lied to, but betrayal, yep, that's something I can relate to. If you ever need to have a jerk bashing fest, just call on me! :evil:
                  Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience. :geek:

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
                  Guest: "On stun?"
                  BF: "Maybe....."
                  Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

Comment

yes, but i have learned to do it to other people...actually I do it alot to other people if we are fighting and I know them well...it also depends on how much I care if they get very angry, but I don't fight to fair. My mother said I should ahve been a lawyer...I hate to admit it, but I fear I learned my arguing style from my mother...minus the screaming and yelling of course....oh except she just says off the wall emotional things in arguments...I just use logic and reason...

...come to thik of it ...I only do that to my family....LOL...yeah says it alot...*sigh*...they also do it to me...it's a destructive cycle that i should really break...

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe

...come to thik of it ...I only do that to my family....LOL...yeah says it alot...*sigh*...they also do it to me...it's a destructive cycle that i should really break...
                      I can get like that around the family too.
                      Ah... I guess I'd better get ready for christmas break... I'll be back home again for a whole month...

I still don't really know what to do about the aforementioned person... I'm not just going to randomly bring it up and make both of us angrier in the process... I just wish they'd admit they lied to me!

Anyways, I guess it doesn't much matter because I only have 2 more weeks left before break... and then break... and then I move to Disney. Yay... It's not that I'm running from my problems or anything in the least, but I'm just realizing maybe it's better that It won't be such an issue in the not-so-distant future.

Coldplay = Love

Comment

My ex-roommate. Let's just say we pretend like we don't know each other these days. Luckily we very rarely run into each other.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
                          My ex-roommate. Let's just say we pretend like we don't know each other these days. Luckily we very rarely run into each other.
                          I have that same thing, luckily none of them live in the same state as me anymore. I've learned that I've trusted too easily in the past, my roommates were a bad situation and I learned from it. To the original poster, I've been there too, I hate when people lie, life's too short to not tell the truth.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I wish my ex-friends would all move out of state.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
                              I wish my ex-friends would all move out of state.
                              Really? I wish my ex-friends and enemies would all move to another planet.
                              Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience. :geek:

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
                              Guest: "On stun?"
                              BF: "Maybe....."
                              Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X