This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies, what should I do...?

Right now my bf and I are taking a break for awhile. He told me last night that he want's to take our relationship to the next level, but he's not really sure on where is life is going. He feels dead inside and confused about where his life is going. :confused: I told him that I understand and take all the time he needs to figure out what he wants to do. He said that he still wants to see and talk to me whenever. This sucks!!! What should I do? :confused:

Thank you

Awwww! Hugs to you MM! I don't envy your position right now.

I know you guys were on a break. Have you thought about what your life would be like without him? Can you see yourself doing things with him in the short term or long term? Do you think you want a future with him?

Start to look at what the relationship means to you, what type of impact it has on your life, what type of impact *he* has on your life. Is there something more you would like to have in a relationship?

Think about what is important in your life, go get a pedicure, and think about it some more. The answer lies within your heart.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Thank you MB

I know for sure that I want him in my future. We've been together for 3 years. We lived together for about a year, until we had money problems and both of us had to move back home with our parents in different cities. These past few months he has been busy with his wrestling stuff, so we haven't spend much time together.

Comment

I think maybe this is a good time for you to spend sometime with you(as cliche' as that sounds)and focus on YOU. If it's too hard to talk to him and not be together be honest and let him know that. Time for some soul searching!!! Girl, remember you are YOUNG go and have some fun for awhile<<insert hug smilie here>>

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

You know what? Sometimes breaks are definitely for the best. My husband and I had a very similar situation when we were dating. We had been together for three years and it just wasn't working out anymore. We broke up and dated other people, but stayed in contact (we were friends before we started dating and we wanted it to stay that way). During that time, I did ALOT of soul searching and reading (he did as well, although I didn't know that at the time) and taking time for myself. I still look back at this time fondly, because I think this time helped me really develop who I am today.

After 8 months, our friendship had healed and we began socializing again. Slowly but surely, we realized that we both had done a lot of growing up in a short period of time and that we still loved and cared for each other. We redeveloped our romantic relationship, taking it slowly and four years later, we're married.

It doesn't always end up like this, I know. My best friend went through a similar situation, but she and her ex-bf never ended up together, though they are still friends to this day. However, she's now engaged to a WONDERFUL guy and she's even happier than she was with her ex-bf.

Times like these are the best time to really evaluate who you are, develop who you want to be and where you want to go in life. Then you can figure out if he fits into what you want out of life (taking into consideration what he wants in life). I hope you start feeling better soon!

Comment

Breaks are great. Date other people, live it up a little, find yourself, do what YOU want to do. Sometimes the best growth happens when you are in the suddenly single mode and want to stay that way,

Self Discovery - it's the time to do it, becaue it doesn't happn easily when you're attahed.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X