This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Cosmetics fans at? Lol

Hey y'all, So it's been a while & as a makeup artist I'm always curious what the new trends & must haves are, as some of you may or may not know I was all about Smashbox for the last 5 years or so I guess working for them it was all I used for a while, Now that I'm going back to school I still have the passion for cosmetics I once had since I've only been using Smashbox what's the must have items from other brands I need to try are? Currently loveing my Nickki Minaj viva glam lipstick it's my signature look at the moment what's everyone's must haves?
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Re: Where are the Cosmetics fans at? Lol

You'd never know that I went to school to be a make-up artist as I am super minimal and hardly wear much except for Bare Minerals. I of course don't do make-up anymore but do enjoy fun stuff and colors once in awhile. My thing is smoky black eyeliner but I can never find a sharpener that doesn't eat half the stick and actually sharpens without breaking it, so if you have any recommendations....
    I like Urban Decay and Benefit stuff and actually Bare Minerals is really broadening their horizons with lots of amazing colors and things. I used to be into MAC but not anymore. Their product ingredients freak me out.
    I don't like lipstick, but do like tinted lip gloss. And I love bronzers/cheek tints.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Re: Where are the Cosmetics fans at? Lol

I love the Urban Decay 24/7 Liners but I also feel like Makeup forever aqua eyes has some pretty incredible liners, the real good thing is they don't move in less you have a good makeup remover.. Lately I'm all about Mac when I was an artist for Sephora & Smashbox I wasn't a fan now I'm becoming one, Also Stella the smudge pots are incredible if ur comfterble using a cream based liner/ brush
      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X