Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Where are the Cosmetics fans at? Lol

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Cosmetics fans at? Lol

Hey y'all, So it's been a while & as a makeup artist I'm always curious what the new trends & must haves are, as some of you may or may not know I was all about Smashbox for the last 5 years or so I guess working for them it was all I used for a while, Now that I'm going back to school I still have the passion for cosmetics I once had since I've only been using Smashbox what's the must have items from other brands I need to try are? Currently loveing my Nickki Minaj viva glam lipstick it's my signature look at the moment what's everyone's must haves?
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Re: Where are the Cosmetics fans at? Lol

You'd never know that I went to school to be a make-up artist as I am super minimal and hardly wear much except for Bare Minerals. I of course don't do make-up anymore but do enjoy fun stuff and colors once in awhile. My thing is smoky black eyeliner but I can never find a sharpener that doesn't eat half the stick and actually sharpens without breaking it, so if you have any recommendations....
    I like Urban Decay and Benefit stuff and actually Bare Minerals is really broadening their horizons with lots of amazing colors and things. I used to be into MAC but not anymore. Their product ingredients freak me out.
    I don't like lipstick, but do like tinted lip gloss. And I love bronzers/cheek tints.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Re: Where are the Cosmetics fans at? Lol

I love the Urban Decay 24/7 Liners but I also feel like Makeup forever aqua eyes has some pretty incredible liners, the real good thing is they don't move in less you have a good makeup remover.. Lately I'm all about Mac when I was an artist for Sephora & Smashbox I wasn't a fan now I'm becoming one, Also Stella the smudge pots are incredible if ur comfterble using a cream based liner/ brush
      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X