This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Benefit Boo Boo Zap?

I ordered some from Sephora and when it arrived, the applicator was broken. the little roller ball was stuck in the cap. I called them and they sent me a replacement and told me to "dispose" of the broken one (yeah right!)

So I got the replacement yesterday, complete with more samples! Anyways, my husband opened it this time (don't ask me why) and this one had the same problem! The applicator ball is stuck in the lid and I can't get it out! I can still get the product out and apply it with my fingers, but I know I am using more than I need to that way. When I called them again, they said it sounded like a flew in the product packaging design and that maybe I should try something else.

So has anyone else had this problem when they used it? Or is it just me?
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Re: Anyone use Benefit Boo Boo Zap?

Never had a problem like that with it, but I do love that stuff!
    Once over the summer I left mine in my bag and the roller top practically disolved due to the heat though. I just continued to use it with my fingers, I swear I used more with the top than my fingers though so you should be good to go!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

ok, thanks- I really love it too- I have had acne problems for years and have tried everything under the sun- but this really zaps them away overnight, I was amazed!

Anyways, I shouldn't complain too loudly since I got 2 for the price of one.

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

cyeah! 2 for one is always good!!
        Now you need to try Philosophy the Great One

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

DQ, I know sunnyg swears by the stuff.
          D-Mom, what Philosophy skin care do you use? I'm looking at that Hope in a Jar, just wondering if anyone has any experience with that.

Comment

Hope in a jar was too thick for me, it's great great for dry skin but mine's too oily.
            The Microdelivery Peel, the Great One is what I SWEAR by
            http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...ategoryId=3866

That, Boo Boo Zap and Lip Venom are the only 3 products that I absolutely swear by. After one use of the Great One my skin feels like Shawnie's does(he stilll has THE softest babyskin ever) I LOVE IT
            I use it once or twice a week and those little bottles last forever!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

^ The Great One is next on my list to purchase- I promise!

MTNGIRL- Oprah SWEARS by Hope in a Jar- she gave away huge jars of it on her "Favorite Things" show this year. If I were you, I would pick up the Winter Survival Kit by Philosophy since it has a llittle jar that you can try.

Have you guys seen the Bare Escentuals Complexion All Stars Kit? They have to stop coming out with this stuff, I will never be able to get everything I want!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

OK, the Hope in a Jar will go on my list, I'm dry, dry, dry...

Yep, saw the new BE kit. I'm still flippin mad at myself, I was flipping thru the last BE show on QVC, but I was cooking and not keeping track. They had the most beautiful set that came with a train case that had a special holder to hold all the little jars. The holder also pulled out so you could have it on your counter. It was gone by the time I got to looking for it. So STUPID!

Comment

Great minds think alike, check out my new thread

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I Love Us!!

Comment

I just got Boo Boo Zap for the first time this week, and that stuff is AMAZING!!!!! I can't say enough good things about it!

But I didn't even know it had a roller ball! I thought you were just supposed to apply it with your fingertip. I guess mine is broken too! Oh well. It still works like a miracle!

Between Bare Minerals and Boo Boo Zap, you ladies have totally changed my complexion!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                        But I didn't even know it had a roller ball! I thought you were just supposed to apply it with your fingertip. I guess mine is broken too! Oh well. It still works like a miracle!
                        *raises hand sheepishly* I didn't know it had a roller ball, either. Mine didn't have one, and I just apply with my fingertip. Works like a freaking charm, though!
                        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's like an addiction. I see and I buy, between that and my newfound love for Starbucks, MC is giving me new vices!

Comment

Vices are fun.
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hmmm, Bare Minerals, Boo Boo Zap and Pumpkin Spice Lattes.... the gifts of vice from MC!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X