• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bored

bored bored bored

I got an hour to kill before bedtime.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: I'm bored

yeah, bored here to I better get off here, I got some serious sleep to catch up on, and I need to get the kids to bed . I stayed up late watching tv last night, and to boot it was a rerun, and I saw it like 3 times before, and I am so bored I forgot what it was! any hoooo I am out for the night now!!

Comment

I was up later than planned last night too. A friend IMmed me asking for fashion advice (ebcause she's totally clueless). So I spent around an extra hour or so giving suggestions and sending her links to give her visuals. I'd just take her shopping with me next weekend.... but she lives in Virginia.

Comment

I need to learn how to shut off the tv at night or I am up til at least 1 am!!!

I just could not pull myself away from VH1's Celebreality shows last night :lmao:
        ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Think you are bored? Try sitting in a jury room from 8am to 5pm waiting for them to call your name. I finished a brand new book and then I was going insane listening to the guy behind me snore!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY
            Think you are bored? Try sitting in a jury room from 8am to 5pm waiting for them to call your name. I finished a brand new book and then I was going insane listening to the guy behind me snore!
            I have never served on a jury. I have been summoned 3 times, but never gotten past the jury room. Never saw a court room, and never saw a judge. Even when I got called for Federal jury duty, we got excused each day, and didn't even have to show up, for what could have been 2 weeks. Of course, if I didn't have to go downtown, I also didn't get my $40 a day.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

i just finished a book it's been taking me months to finish due to interruptions...only to find it has a horrible ending! it just 'stopped dead cold'!!! i'm soooo disappointed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DMof2
                I need to learn how to shut off the tv at night or I am up til at least 1 am!!!

I just could not pull myself away from VH1's Celebreality shows last night :lmao:
                I have the same problem...last night I got caught up watching the Miami Ink marathon on TLC all night and then I couldn't sleep because I kept dreaming about tatoos :blink: .

Comment

I had a not so clean dream last night, wow where did that come from, I have not dated in like 9 years! or been married for nine years!
                  that dream woke me up dazed confused and cranky LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                    I had a not so clean dream last night, wow where did that come from, I have not dated in like 9 years! or been married for nine years!
                    that dream woke me up dazed confused and cranky LOL!!
                    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good thing it's cold in Montana!!!

Down woman!!! Down!!!!

:lmao:
                    ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

I have trouble shutting my mind off (what little there is) enough so I can sleep. It's more tired than bored.
                      aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                      isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Think you are bored? Try sitting in a jury room from 8am to 5pm waiting for them to call your name.
                        Been there, done that. Thankfully I didn't get called. Last time I got a thing in the mail for jury duty, I was immediately disqualified because I no longer live in the county it was for (dumb thing was forwarded to me after I moved)!

Comment

Originally posted by DMof2

Good thing it's cold in Montana!!!

Down woman!!! Down!!!!

I knew you would get it :lmao::lmao:
                          I am so oh never mind !! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Comment

ok, aimster, here i am again, bored and ready to shut down now. I have been on here so much today that I my bums sore.
                            Oye, I am going to go to bed at 10:00 tonmight if I have to hide the remote and or make my kids take it from me!
                            Now all I have to do is dinner dishes and start a load of cloths, wilI do them probably not, I am to bored !

Comment

I think I'm gonna go watch Cash in the Attic.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X