X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost Plus sale and coupon 40% off!

Looks like some good sales!

Also...looks like they're wanting to change their name to just 'World Market'.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Re: Cost Plus sale and coupon 40% off!

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia

That does look good! I will sign up for an e-mail for that 40% off! I love CostPlus - World Markets. All those dishes and rugs and fun food and....

Thank you for sharing with us!

MeiMei
    Boo!

Comment

Nathan's friend who works at their corporate office has been reassigned to help with the new website. I hope they are able to increase the number of items they offer online. Between the website and a new Cost Plus being put in near our house, I am going to be increasing my shopping time there.
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I went to go buy a leather chair for my living room with the coupon but decided against it as I wasnt impressed with the leather quality. It easily scratched and left marks. Other than that I love CPWM!

Comment

Me too! My most fave store. I'm debating on the leather chair, but thanks Onut for you observation on it. Now i'm thinking of that little chase couch/chair....
          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

Yea, the chair was the perfect size for this corner in my living room and if the leather was of better quality I'd have bought it.

I have a $30 gift card so I definitely want to buy something using that and the coupon, I'm just not sure what to get because there's always so much I like!

Comment

The Cost Plus here says World Market on the sign and then in much smaller lettering it says Cost Plus above it. A lot of people I have talked to didn't know it was Cost Plus...a verrrry dangerous place to be when you aren't really looking for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousey Girl
                The Cost Plus here says World Market on the sign and then in much smaller lettering it says Cost Plus above it. A lot of people I have talked to didn't know it was Cost Plus...a verrrry dangerous place to be when you aren't really looking for anything.
                Ours has always had a sign with big letters of COST PLUS that has been there for over 10yrs. I wonder if they'll change the sign now?

And YES, a very dangerous place 'just to look'. I always leave buying something.

Comment

I used the 40% off coupon in the Sunday paper and bought the Grier wine bar for $240 yesterday! :yea:

Of course....it's to put in the live auction at my daughter's preschool (will be filled with booze, too!)....but I plan to win it in March! :clap:

I bought a few bottles of wine and some baskets, too. Good stuff. They always have my daVinci chianti for $8.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia

Oh my gosh! I will get in SO much trouble with this thing. Thanks for passing it along. I LOVE Cost Plus, and just so happens...there's one near my office! (Which is also bad and good!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X