Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Lipgloss Challenge!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipgloss Challenge!!

Ok makeup queens, I need some help!

I'm looking for a
    tinted
    lip gloss
    in a tube
    that won't melt when I leave it in my car!
    Does such a thing exist?
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Re: Lipgloss Challenge!!

Have you tried the Lancome Juicy Tubes? That's what I use for lip gloss, but I don't know if they melt or not if you leave them in your car since I never leave them in my car.

Comment

I just found a new one that I absolutely love...C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint. It comes in a tube, there's a few tint colors, it has menthol and pepermint oil in it, so it makes your lips tingle and it tastes really good! I got it at Bath & Body Works.

Comment

OMG- I LOVE the Lancome Juicy Wear! It is so soft and lasts a long time!
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Juicy Tubes, that sounds naughty :evil:

Comment

I don't know...I never leave make-up in the car....I don't think mine would mely though. It's already in a tube with an aplicator thing...

Comment

I just stick my Chapstick in my pocket.

Comment

I use Lip Injection. Since it is already liquid it won't melt. I have left it in the car before with no problems, and I live in Arizona!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Sephora lip gloss in a tube. Used to love that stuff, until I found I was allergic to it. I'd check it out.

Comment

I've left my Lip Venom, in the car, in the glove box, in BAKERSFIELD, and no issues at all!!

I love Juicy Tubes too! I have the bright pink one and I love the scent too!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Earkid
                      I use Lip Injection. Since it is already liquid it won't melt. I have left it in the car before with no problems, and I live in Arizona!
                      I use that one too, but now I have a new one called english ID ir ID english or something. I love the color. Sephora didn't have the lip injection I wanted so the sales person showed me this one....I like it......I ahve quite the make-up collection going...LOL...the sad thing is most days I just do plain work make-up...

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY
                        Sephora lip gloss in a tube. Used to love that stuff, until I found I was allergic to it. I'd check it out.
                        I really do love this lip gloss! It is only $10 for a tube. Even with Ali borrowing mine sometimes, I still have a ton of it after a year.

I also like Bourjois 3D Lip Effet glosses as well as Smashbox.
                        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

NOOOOOOOO lip venom for me! Lol Heck no.

I do have a juicy tubes that i love, but it's hard to squueze one handed going down the freeway. I'm always digging into my purse looking for my gloss while driving instead of, you know, DRIVING, so I want something I can grab as I'm going. I usualy have at least three in my purse but it's such a mess I can't just grab. (Or I grab a battery... or Sharpie... instead!)

I'll probably go with the Sephora one, since I have a gift card there
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                            I'll probably go with the Sephora one, since I have a gift card there
                            I've never tried the Sephora lipgloss, but I have to say more about the juicy tubes. They have great colors and they taste good! My husband doesn't like kissing me when I wear regular lipstick because he can't stand the taste , but he loves the taste of Juicy Tubes!!

Comment

I have the Juicy Tubes myself, but I stopped using them after my hair would constantly get stuck on my lips...the stuff is really sticky.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X