Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Here we are!

    DMof2 posed a good question in the last thread:

    Do I prefer to be addressed by my screen name or my real name?

    I pose this to all of you...

    What is your preference? Screen, real or combination of the two.

    Maybe different situations require different saluations?

    I'm off and running. Have a great day everyone!

    MeiMei
    Last edited by disneymeimei; 01-12-2006, 10:42 AM.
    Boo!

  • #2
    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    awwwwww great new name !!! thank you Mei Mei !!
    you all know me as Karla, I like that you use it, makes the posts more personnel. Have a great day Megan!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

      So whats up? Did the other thread go over 2,000? Awsome

      My name is Jeff. You can call me whatever you want.

      Wish me luck on my behind the wheel test tomorrow no matter if I pass or fail .

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

        You can call me Anne , or Annie, or Chase , or CC or PB or whatever else you'd like depending on how you know me.


        I like the new name of this thread...it sounds like a soap title and I'd say our lives are like a soap opera.
        Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 01-12-2006, 09:14 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

          Hi my name is Karla and I am an alcholic ... ooops I mean I am a micechat aholic:lmao::lmao:
          my real name is karla, ( never liked it) but so goes the secret. people always say, why do you use your real name, well because I did not know I was to use another fake name LOL! so on the last board I was on I had my user name as Karla. I had so many tell me its not safe to use my real name we come up with a new user name for me. It was fun, I posted a thread asking for help on finding a new user name, this one sounded so cute so I made it my own. I still love it!
          But you can call me Karla, makarla, big bum, or what ever you choose, just do not call me collect :lmao::lmao:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

            just do not call me collect :lmao::lmao:
            OMG!!!!!!!!! That's just soooooooooooooooooo Karla!!!! :lmao: :lmao:
            ~~~:ap:~~~

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

              Well, you can call me Kalli or DMof2.... whatever you're comfortable calling me Just PLEASE use two L's in Kalli thank you

              I cannot believe we are already on our 3rd Belles/Beasts thread since what August/September :lol: We sure do have much to chat about....
              ~~~:ap:~~~

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

                you guys can call me Lori..I still not used to seeing myself as groomer..groomer 4 u is a rather new screename..im used to seeing either surfkat or lori that screen name ive had forever..now im thinking i should have used that one to register here..oh well LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

                  Originally posted by disneymeimei
                  What is your preference? Screen, real or combination of the two.
                  Um, is this a trick question?

                  Also, regarding the soap opera titles, I must confess that when I lived in SLO I watched some soaps. When your job doesn't start until 2pm, you don't have anywhere to go in the morning, you have no cable, and you are poor there is nothing else on. I watched the NBC ones because that channel came in best on my TV.

                  So next thread try to work in an NBC soap opera title.
                  Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

                    Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                    So whats up? Did the other thread go over 2,000? Awsome

                    My name is Jeff. You can call me whatever you want.

                    Wish me luck on my behind the wheel test tomorrow no matter if I pass or fail .

                    Good luck Jeff! I will pray that you pass!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

                      I've already changed my name once because I've never chatted before and didn't know I should use something other than my name. I'm just Sue (was suet - teacher told me not to write that; now I'm sueb).
                      Sue B

                      Math Geek of Randomness

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

                        Originally posted by Matt Hamand
                        Um, is this a trick question?

                        Also, regarding the soap opera titles, I must confess that when I lived in SLO I watched some soaps. When your job doesn't start until 2pm, you don't have anywhere to go in the morning, you have no cable, and you are poor there is nothing else on. I watched the NBC ones because that channel came in best on my TV.

                        So next thread try to work in an NBC soap opera title.

                        gotcha next time use soap opera words How you doing?? ( in my best Joe from friends voice ) I hear ya on the poor and no cable, that was me first starting out well not exactly, I got the phone hooked up the cable and thought I was king for about 1 month when the bills came. I over ran the phone bill, and my cable, well ti went after that for about a year LOL! so I had 1 good channel to hee hee hee

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

                          Originally posted by disneymeimei
                          Here are!

                          DMof2 posed a good question in the last thread:

                          Do I prefer to be addressed by my screen name or my real name?

                          I pose this to all of you...

                          What is your preference? Screen, real or combination of the two.

                          Maybe different situations require different saluations?

                          I'm off and running. Have a great day everyone!

                          MeiMei

                          I'm used to calling yu Meimei but I can teach myself Tracy. I'm so horrible with names though, I'm lucky to remember anything. :lol:

                          You can all call me Summer, I don't mind. Summertime, Summergirl, Sunshine...all nicknames growing up and I answer to them all. LOL

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

                            Originally posted by Princess Buttercup
                            You can call me Anne , or Annie, or Chase , or CC or PB or whatever else you'd like depending on how you know me.


                            I like the new name of this thread...it sounds like a soap title and I'd say our lives are like a soap opera.
                            See I always wanted to call you CC because that's how I know you. But I tried to train myself differently because I didn't know if you wanted to be "known" here to some other people who will not be named. LOL I guess it doesn't matter. LOL

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

                              :wave::wave::wave::wave:Hi Lori!!! Hi Sueb
                              Jeff, i will be praying for you and this driving test! just remember your last mistakes and do them right this time LOL! hey, I just relized, you may be driving the streets soon, everyone get your helmets on Jeffs on the loose LOL!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X