Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Shopping Meets ??? 1/20-21

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Meets ??? 1/20-21

I was wondering if anyone would be up for some retail therapy??? For those of you who are going to be here for the MC Anniversary weekend.

There is a Bare Minerals in South Coast Plaza and other great shopping spots. I have a van so I could take 6 with me. I am going to be in Anaheim Friday and some of Saturday. If you have any other ideas / favorite stores in orange county I am always up for SHOPPING.
    aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Re: Shopping Meets ??? 1/20-21

If I lived closer I'd so be there
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Where's Barbie?

There is a Bare Minerals in South Coast Plaza
      There is?????? Nuh uh. Really? I work there, but I work on the other side, the Crystal Court side. There is a Sephora for sure though, and Bath and Bodyworks, Origins, MAC, and Aveda.

I'll have to look into that. It could be dangerous. As if I don't already spend enough money at my own store!:greedy:
      A signature should go here.

Comment

If I lived in CA I would SO be there. But fear not.. I'll be doing another round of mega shopping next weekend over here (finally using the gift cards the guy friend got me for Christmas).

Comment

i'm game. i've been shopping & can't find anything. i need some girls to be my "personal shoppers"
          <o>

Comment

Maybe it is the sephora, I thought that SP said it was a Bare mineral? But then again I was drinking that night so who know what was said.
            aka Sara

One of my children
            isn't pictured,

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick
              i'm game. i've been shopping & can't find anything. i need some girls to be my "personal shoppers"
              That would SO be the perfect job for me. Last week I was online for I don't know how many hours IMming with a friend giving her fashion, hair and makeup advice.

Comment

SO, who is going to be in the DL area friday and/or saturday? Is anyone going to want to shop?? Sephora is at DTD but some areas are crappy, wouldn't mind going to the one in costa mesa if anyone knows if it's a better store.

Then I talked about share or trade of Bare minerals before the holidays. This might be a good time to try it. Just bring any items that you don't use and share or trade with someone else. I am more for sharing cause I have allot!! I did this with Pixie Chick she looked through all of my stuff and if there was anything she wanted to try she could just put it into one of those cosmetic jars. Or if I didn't wont something I got as a sample or in a kit I just gave her it.

I will be staying at Hojo's friday & saturday night and could find sometime if anyone wants to.
                aka Sara

One of my children
                isn't pictured,

Comment

I LOVE retail therapy. But I've already been to DL twice this month so I have no extra spending money right now for a third trip down there. Hope you find lots of shopping buddies and lots of great buys!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X